The Bento

Nagisa's POV

As we all looked at the girl with white hair and headphones I thought "Who is she?And what is she doing here?"

We all snap out of it when Koro-Sensei tells us to look up at the board and to pay attention.

I thought "How can we pay attention when a girl just popped out of nowhere and cut off 5 of your tentacles?"

Inori's POV
As I walk down to the back od the room I see a red headed boy staring at me grinning.

I then ignore him and sit down in my seat,and listen to the yellow octopus teach.

A few minutes later I was bored to all hell,I already knew this lesson so I decided to put my head on my desk.

After and hour of that boring class it was lunch time I yawned while stretching, then took out my bento box and then a girl with green hair came up to my desk.

"Hello,my name is Kaede Kayano nice to meet you" I then just stared at her making her sweat.

"Hey, you look familiar,have we met somewhere before?" I asked her.

She then jumped up "Um no we haven't met" she said while looking in the other direction "Um...Do you want to eat lunch with me?."

I said yes and then moved her chair in front of mine and ate her bento lunch I then opened mine

"Oh my god,Inori did you make that?" Kayano asked while looking at my lunch while drooling.

"Hey! stop drooling all over my food.And yeah I did make this.You want some?" I asked.

She then rapidly nodded her head. She then took an egg
.
.
.
.
.
"OH MY GOD,THIS IS SO GOOD!"Kayano screamed.

Everyone then looked over at us,"What?I make good food"I said back to them "Oh really?then I want a taste"

As I looked up I saw a guy with blonde and brown hair.

"And who are you?"I asked with an attitude"Terasaka,headphones"he said.

"Inori Hiyori,not headphones"I glared at him, making him flinch.

"So you also want a taste of my cooking?" I asked mockingly as I leaned back in my chair.

He grunted "Yeah sure why not" he said. I then stare at him making him sweat "Alright have at it" he then took some rice
.
.
.
.
.
"HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING!" I laughed "Told ya I make good food" I said grinning.

'This classroom is freaking hilarious' I thought while laughing 'I can't wait to see what happens next'.

A/N
This probably was a sucky second part of this story but I hope you enjoyed it(>///<)