Ling Xuanxuan, Ling Feng, and the others showed excited expressions. They seemed to be extremely restless.

“Qin Lie already confirmed it on his recent tripe. There is a complete spatial teleportation formation within Herb Mountain.” Ling Yushi suddenly smiled, saying in a soft voice, “Not only did Grandpa Qin Shan already know the true identity of my Ling Family, it seems like he also did many things in secret to help us. If there comes a day where I meet Grandpa Qin Shan once more, I will gracefully thank him in the name of my father, my grandfather, and all of the Ling Family clansmen.”

“Then there is even more that we need to thank Qin Lie for. If not for him, our Ling Family would have perished long ago!” Ling Chengzhi said. Each word was powerfully articulated.

A sharp emotional glint flashed through the purple eyes of Ling Xuanxuan and Ling Feng as they both suddenly looked at Qin Lie.

“Have you all decided?” Qin Lie sighed silently in his heart.

He hadn’t expected that Ling Yushi would be the decisionmaker for the Ling Family, and that she would decide to go to the Nether Continent through the spatial teleportation formation as soon as possible.

Ling Yushi hadn’t mentioned the matter to him on the way over, so Qin Lie was somewhat perplexed.

“The inheritance altars of the Nether Realm’s various races are in the Nether Continent, as are many secrets of the Dark Nether Race.” Ling Yushi’s face was full of regret as she said, “According to the words of Senior Ku Luo, the Dark Nether Race constructed a Dark Nether Underground Palace in a secret underground area in the Nether Continent. Buried inside of this underground palace are… many secrets of the Dark Nether Race. However, only those who possess the Evil God’s blood can enter the underground palace.”

“Qin Lie, your grandfather’s construction of the teleportation formation was probably so that we and Ku Luo’s group could return the Nether Continent,” Ling Chengzhi added.

Qin Lie nodded silently.

“Will you be going to the Nether Continent with us?” Ling Yushi looked at Qin Lie expectantly.

“We’ll see when the time comes,” Qin Lie replied indifferently.

As Qin Lie spent time with the Ling Family, he learned of their motives and preparations to go to the Nether Continent.

“The Nether Continent…”

Qin Lie repeated those words in his heart while using his soul to contact Xue Li and ask, “Have you discovered anything relating to my grandfather?”

“Don’t be in such a rush. I am still searching for those artificers. I need time too, you know,” Xue Li replied. “Also, the ‘Land of Chaos’ isn’t the same as other places. It has never had a moment of peace and is perpetually at war. Compared to the martial practitioners of the various forces, those who live in the ‘Land of Chaos’ are complete madmen. They are extremely insane practitioners.

“Land of Chaos?” Qin Lie asked stunned.

“The Land of Chaos is where I used to live. It is comprised of five main continents, Heavenly Slaughter, Heavenly Silence, Heavenly Calamity, Heavenly Wither, and Heavenly Fissure. The Terminator Profound Bomb that you possess comes from Heavenly Silence Continent’s Forefather Terminator. In the past, my Blood Fiend Sect was a Silver force in the Heavenly Calamity Continent. However, it has already been taken over…

“The continents in the Land of Chaos are rich with natural resources. There are many secret areas in each continent where spirit herbs and spirit plants are plentiful. Of course, the number of martial practitioners and forces there is also extremely high. They all fight year round, making this land extremely chaotic.