Today, this Yao Tian suddenly appeared. He had a bright, handsome appearance, a rebellious, extraordinary presence, a lawless pride, and his cultivation of the Manifestation Realm. All of this caused Liu Ting’s eyes to light up.

She had a feeling that only this kind of man was a true man.

She was like a frog at the bottom of a well that jumped out of it and was seeing a bigger world.
Masculine charisma filled every move of the aura that Qin Lie gave off. Liu Ting was unable to completely control herself.

“Miss Liu, are you interested in overseas matters?” Qin Lie’s burning gaze looked deeply at her. He bowed slightly and asked again.

“Ah…”

Liu Ting immediately woke up.

“Th-that… I’ve always been curious about overseas. If Big Brother Yao has the time and is willing to speak to me about it, of course I would be willing.” A hint of joy appeared in Liu Ting’s clear eyes.

Off to the side, Wei Li and Feng Yi were dumbstruck, their faces growing livid.

Qin Lie laughed. “It is my honor to satisfy Miss Liu’s curiosity. I am certainly willing.”

When he said this, Liu Ting was filled with joy. She hurriedly looked at the head of the Feng Family, Feng Bin. “Patriarch Feng, has Ling Chengye’s room been cleaned?”

“It is almost ready.” The short and fat Feng Bin did not have any of Feng Yi’s attractiveness. His small eyes showed a strange light as he raised his hands and answered.

Without sparing him another glance, Liu Ting immediately turned her head and pointed at the Ling Family compound in the distance. She extended an invitation to Qin Lie, “Big Brother Yao, if you do not object, then how about we go there to discuss overseas matters?”

“A place with Miss Liu, no matter how old or rundown, is made from jade.” Qin Lie laughed.
“Big Brother Yao, you really…” Liu Ting glanced at him with mock anger. She appeared angry but it was a flirtatious look.

Wei Li and Feng Yi’s eyes almost popped out.

They had never seen such a flirty Liu Ting before and had never seen Liu Ting act like this in front of anybody. Even in front of Liu Yuntao, Liu Ting had never been like this.

“Bitch!”

Feng Yi cursed inwardly. His expression was as ugly as it could be.

Wei Li’s expression was also angry.

“Please, Miss Liu, lead the way.” Qin Lie looked at her with a fiery gaze.

Liu Ting did not dare to meet his gaze. With a slightly lowered head, she led Qin Lie away.

“Cough cough, I’m also very curious about overseas matters,” Feng Yi injected at this inappropriate time. He said with a humble attitude, “Brother Yao, if you do not object, could you take me along? I also want to listen.”

“Me too, me too, I also want to listen.” Wei Li was not as clever as Feng Yi. Seeing Feng Yi’s good idea, he hurriedly agreed.

For the first time, he felt that Feng Yi wasn’t bad, and his mind really moved quickly.

The words of Feng Yi and Wei Li caused Liu Ting’s brow to furrow. She turned around and her mature chest bounced slightly.

She looked at Feng Yi and Wei Li. For the first time, she felt that their faces were slightly unpleasant.

“These two are really obnoxious. How come I did not realize this before?”

Liu Ting snorted on the inside. In the deepest part of her mind, she had moved Feng Yi and Wei Li to the ranks of people she hated.