6 - battle of the sexes

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." The black haired boy smirked, crossing his arms.

"Aw, you shouldn't be talking about yourselves like that, I think boys know better than that. If you are boys." Rose chuckled naturally, as I hold back a small smile.

"Enough, I said to cut it out, all of you." Stacey rose her voice, Cara cowering away slightly as I flinched at her voice. Yep, she was pissed.

What happened to being professional?..

"I'm sorry, guys. You will have to understand this is not only about you, but about the fans, and for the public. We wouldn't want even more chaos coming from the tension you all have. This is what we call immaturity. And sometimes you will have to grow out from it, find something better along the way. And this tour will help with all the problems."

"You want to find something out, actually it's really hilarious, because Ashton here, started everything basically. He was taunting Rose that day because of--"

"I was speaking the truth, and hey I actually have the right to be honest about things and speak my opinion. Deal with it." Ashton cut Jenna off as Cara's jaw dropped at what he had said.

"Fine, you really want my opinion?!" The blonde rose her voice, shocking me completely. She never really rose her voice like that, unless if she was beyond pissed. "You need to go suck a dick and see how it feels like to be fucking criticized! All of your band members do too. We're both bands, I can see that. You don't need to bring us down, telling us we can't be a band just because we're simply girls. It's all completely sexist. Girls can do anything boys can. Maybe even better. Obviously, better." Cara spoke through gritted teeth, as she eyed the boys disapprovingly.

"Are you done now?" Michael seemed uninterested. "Because all I want to do is go back to the hotel and chill."

"Cara," Stacey says. "Relax. And you boys I'm a woman in this room and I say, play fair. It'll help during this tour, for sure."

I sighed. This is the exact reason why we dont get along at all: They think they're always better than us, and that we clearly don't know what we're doing in the whole punk rock genre. Well, I'd ask them the same question. We've clearly accomplished more, I mean based on our dreams. We've worked with All Time Low, hit number one in less than ten minutes, we've got four million followers on twitter.. We've got a pretty cool fanbase, and I don't know what else we could've asked for.

Although, I'm still thinking about all of this being a dream and I'd wake up the next morning, getting ready for another day of school.. Yeah. At the same time, I wished this wasn't a dream. Because, this was honestly all I ever wanted. If the band went nowhere, I'd honestly be sitting at home doing nothing. And thank god, I didn't have to go through that. I can't thank the fans enough for putting me in this place, it's all surreal, blah blah blah. I'm just really thankful.

"We've got fourty tour dates up for two months, boys. So you all will be very, very busy. You girls will also be starting new music by the time you're in LA which will be closer to the end of the tour. Quite exciting if you ask me." Stace beamed.

"Yeah, and when's this tour starting exactly?" Rose mumbled.

"In two weeks actually it was moved around and everything. But I will assure you that everything will be set by the beginning of the tour. Today and tomorrow is all for promos, including the next few days.. Sunday is when the sale starts for all of the US for the next few weeks and then the first show will be Two weeks from now, on Friday." Stacey breathed out. "You all are very busy, seeing I've scheduled a couple things for all of you. Boys, you're performing on the VMA's pretty soon, I'm sure you knew that. And girls, you're announcing an award there to, for the Artist to Watch award. We've gotten a letter just two days ago saying the boys have won this award. So--"

"No way we're handing them that moonman." Jenna rose her eyebrows. "We agreed on the tour, obviously for the fans, but.. Handing them that award?"

"It's suicide." Cara sighed. "We can't, we'll have to--"

"Would it be better if I told you girls you've won a moonman as well?" Stace smiled as my eyes widened.

"Woah what?!" I freaked out, feeling quite a variety of emotions right now.

"No way!" Rose shrieked, as we literally had a hug fest right in the middle of the room.

"You guys won Breakthrough Artist." Stacey nodded. "I was going to wait a little to tell you girls for a surprise, but I don't see why I should."

"Okay, so they're giving us our award? I was hoping for Usher.. Or Ariana Grande." Michael groaned. "And we get them."

"We won't mess it up for them, right girls?" Jenna smirked, meaning yes we'd find a way to sabotage them without really showing it. 

"Stacey, you can't let them do that." Luke frowned. "This is our first VMA, we deserve to win that award fairly."

"It's the girls' first VMA too. And tonight, you boys, and the girls are free to do anything, and say anything. That's the point of that night. But I'm saying right now, do not do anything stupid."

"Yeah." Cara agreed, as we look at the boys.

"It goes for you girls too." Stacey pointed.

"Ha!" Calum pointed, as I turn away.

.

.

After that horrid meeting, and plans of what would happen the next couple of weeks, I was actually scared. Maybe even more.

But we can't be intimidated by those boys.. That was their goal, and I wasn't going to let it happen to me, or the girls. We've got to show them who they were really trying to mess with.. Somehow I felt revenge was needed too, and I knew Cara was thinking it to, just by the look on her face. The VMA's was when it would all set though. Or at least we'd try..

Without a goodbye, Calum had locked stare with me for a few seconds as we reached the outside of the building.

He had a slight smirk on his face.

"Bye Tess." He pretended to salute me tauntingly as I rolled my eyes, walking side beside Rose as we went the opposite way they were going.

"What's with him." Rose asks me, glancing at me.

"Nothing, he's being a ding dong." Jenna butted in, making me laugh at her wording.

"We're doing something about this, right?" I say knowingly as Cara nods slowly.

"They have no idea." She hums, smirking.

.

____________________________

A/N:

Heeey, I swear that there will be more than just this happening sooo stick around lol. Please vote and comment! I try and read all the comments <3

ILY GUYS, BYEE

.

- BritishBums xox