School Hacks

Hey there, so I know everyone's not on break from school right now but who cares. Everyone still wants to know to have an awesome school experience.

I've been seeing a lot of those life/school hacks videos on the internet. I just thought i'd make a chapter about it.

So I'm almost finish with high school. I just need one more regents. (U.s history) which I'm taking this year sadly. Then I'll have to take my SATS and ACTS and whatever else. Then there will be college so...yeah.

Anyways here's some ways I think you can make your school experience better:

1)Befriend people you actually like, not just because you think they'll make you popular. I've seen so many girls befriend popular girls who treat them like crap just because they want to be know also. DO NOT Be That Person. Befriend people who treat you the way you want to be treated.

2)Don't be scared to be smart. (Don't be afraid to raise your hand when no one else is. Education over popularity any day.)

3)Fashion sense. (I'm not saying to wear expensive clothes or outrageous ones. Just don't be afraid to stand out.)

4)Set your alarm for the same time everyday so your body gets use to waking up that time every morning.

5)Bring gum. (I know people always say bringing gum to school will make you popular and everyone takes it for a joke. Sometimes it does work. Sure you'll be the person everyone goes to for gum but at least you'll be known (if that's what you want). You might even make some new friends.

6) Cool school supplies. (though my favorite color is black and blue, I love having colorful pretty supplies.)

7)Don't ever give up and don't be afraid to ask for help.

These are just some ideas. Remember to be yourself because that's the best person to be.

*Comment any topics, thoughts, or ideas. What's your favorite class? Mine is definitely english.