As Valerie was about to speak up once more, Josie suddenly spoke up, "Valerie, we have a problem." She informed the girl, walking over to her and Rafael. 

 Rafael and Valerie shared a glance before looking over at Josie, who gestured up toward the second floor. Both Valerie and Rafael looked up, only to see that the second floor was filled with what looked like spider webs, It became silent as the three of them shared a nervous glance between each other before they walked up the set of stairs that led to the second floor.

"Valerie? Josie?" Rafael called out to the two girls, causing them both to walk over to where he stood to see a body covered in spider webs.

"It's Sasha," Valerie informed the group, "One of the missing girls."

 Josie walked forward, beginning to take off the webs from the girl's face. Sasha suddenly let out a gasp as her eyes shot open, causing Valerie, who was standing the closest, to jump back.

"Uh, guys?" Valerie spoke up when she realized she was stuck in the spider webs.

"Are you okay?" Rafael asked her concerned.

"No, I'm not!" Valerie nearly shouted in a worried tone, "I'm freaking stuck."

  Rafael and Josie walked closer to Valerie, standing on both sides of her as they tried to pull the female hybrid out of the spider webs. Suddenly, both Rafael and Josie ended up at Valerie's side, stuck in cobwebs also.

Frustrated, Rafael repeatedly pulled at the webs, only to become more stuck. Valerie and Rafael sighed as they shared a nervous glance with each other.

"This is bad. Whatever spun this, it's going to come back and it's gonna eat us." Josie complained to Rafael and Valerie.

 "Can't you two witch us out of here?" Rafael asked confused.

"Well, my mom punished me for using dark magic and made it so I can only use magic inside school walls," Valerie informed him before Josie added in.

"My powers won't work either. My sister and I, we come from this specific witch bloodline called the Gemini Coven. Basically, we don't have powers of our own. We have to siphon them from other things first." Josie explained to Rafael.

"Siphon me," Valerie suddenly spoke up, causing Josie to turn to her.

"What?" Josie questioned.

"Siphon me. Just like you did yesterday when we defeated the Gargoyle. My magic's still inside me, I just can't use it myself. You still can." Valerie explained to her.

"But my hands are stuck," Josie told her, only to have her eyes flicker down to Valerie's lips, "Unless..."

 Suddenly, as Valerie turned her head to ask Josie why she didn't finish her sentence, Josie pressed her lips against Valerie's. Valerie was shocked for a moment, her eyes wide. Josie pulled her lips away from Valerie's for a brief moment before kissing her once more, Valerie beginning to kiss back this time.

 After a few long moments, Josie pulled away from kissing Valerie, who had an unreadable expression on her face, "Well, that was unexpected." Valerie commented quietly in a joking way.

"Sorry." Josie apologized quietly.

Valerie shook her head, "Don't be." She assured her and while Josie was looking down at the ground, she glanced over at Rafael, who had an unreadable expression on his face also. She didn't know if he looked like he was jealous of them kissing or if he looked like he didn't care. It was totally unreadable.

 Valerie glanced back at Josie, stuck in the middle of both her and Rafael. Both literally and figuratively. 

  Snapping back into reality, Valerie cleared her throat before she began to speak up, "Uh, did it work?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know. The room's still spinning," Josie admitted quietly.

 Rafael's eyes soon locked on Connor, which walked into the hangout, "Hey! Hey, we're trapped up here!" Rafael shouted to him.

"Something's not right," Valerie muttered quietly, feeling a weird vibe as Connor entered.

"Connor?" Josie called out, recognizing the boy to be a student at Mystic Falls High School.

Connor turned his head, only to reveal half of his face to be part spider-like, "Aw, crap. We're dead." Valerie commented quietly.

"Woah," Josie muttered as she watched all of the pieces of human skin to leave the spider's body. A disgusted look grew on Valerie's face as she watched him do so.

 Connor began to climb up the wall, causing the three to become in defense mode, "Josie, now would be a good time for one of those offensive magic spells Val said you were working on."

"Ignarious!" Josie chanted, causing a ball of fire to hit Connor and cause him to fall to the ground.

 "Hey, I think you got him," Valerie commented, sounding impressed. Her face fell when she saw it was now a full spider, "Or maybe not."

"Yeah, I think you just pissed him off," Rafael added in.

AN: Wow. Eight updates in ten hours. I also have one more chapter for this episode, but I think I might save it until tomorrow to post.

Now, let me ask the million dollar question: How do you ship Valerie most with?