Jungkook gagged and sputtered while Taehyung moaned in pleasure. He carded his fingers through Jungkook's hair and thrust in, fucking his mate's mouth with brutal pace. He shut his eyes and enjoyed the forced blow job and was lost in the pleasure. And hence he didn't notice Jungkook stretching under him or the sounds of a drawer being pulled open frantically.

He snapped his eyes open only when he felt his wrists being graced by metal and the sharp sound of a lock clicking in place.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

Taehyung was thrown off and he yanked at the handcuffs in his hands to break them. Surely he was strong enough to break out if metal cuffs. Every werewolf was. But the metal did not budge and Taehyung growled, frustrated. He was too distracted, that suddenly Jungkook had thrown him off and he was on all fours, again facing the mirror and he started at Jungkook in shock. The ravenette had a very dark and dangerous glint in his eyes and the first promise of pain came from the sharp sting he felt on his ass.

"did you just fucking spank me?!"

"shut up. And take like a good bitch"

Taehyung opened his mouth to retort, but all that came out was a choked scream as he was hit again, with more force.

"didn't-" spank "know-" spank "ugh- that yo-" spank. Gasp. "-r k-kinky" spank "jeon"

The sounds of his skin being abused by his mate resonated in the room and all Taehyung could to was take it and groan. He was in a weird situation between his anger to turn around and slam his stupid mate's head to the wall, and the same time he couldn't because every second further he was becoming week in his bones as Jungkook gave it to him. He was aroused and angry. He just didn't know on what to act upon.

"now don't make a fuss, bitch" Jungkook growled "I need us to cum. So don't do anything to piss me off"

"fuck off!" Taehyung spat "I'll get back to you, you son of a b- FUCK!" Jungkook grabbed his cock and began stroking at the previous fast pace while rutting between his ass cheeks again, not penetrating but simply grinding.

"I'll make you cry next ti~" he moaned out as his balls tightened again and he felt the familiar sensation of his pending orgasm.

"I'll look forward to it. Now cum, like my bitch"

Taehyung's voice cracked as he came violently, white ropes of fluid spilling beneath him. He stared at Jungkook in the mirror as his mate kept the eye contact moaning out as he too came, the fluid spilling on his ass. Taehyung watched as Jungkook opened his mouth aiming for his neck and bitting down hard. The skin tore under the sharp canines.

A deafening thunder rattled the skies and the bright lightening illuminated the darkness like a morning sun.

Electricity coursed through both of them and Taehyung felt as if his heart was in a free fall.

Another orgasm shook the both of them and Taehyung stared in wonder as both their eyes turned a brilliant deep orange.

He was marked. The bond was complete.
Then came the flood of emotions. Love. Joy. Pleasure. Euphoria.

Tears blurred in his eyes as he heard Jungkook's voice filled with adoration and love in his head for the first time.

'Taehyung'

'Jungkook'

Both their bodies slumped to the floor. Breathing hard and Jungkook hugged him close, kissing any skin of Taehyung available. His shoulders, neck, arm, hair. All the while repeatedly chanting Taehyung's name like a prayer through their link.