"Are you sure, after everything? I thought you'd want to stay as far away for as long as you can" She almost laughed, Ella just smiled.

"Well, unfortunately your son has made that quite impossible for me." She said to her lap, Nicole didn't know how to react. Timothée hadn't told her anything other than he saw her that night and helped her out.

"Oh, really? Is he behaving himself?" She pushed to know more, she wanted more than anything for Timmy to get his act together and get Ella back.

"He's been the best. I wouldn't be as okay as I am now if he had not been there." She felt giddy talking about him and Nicole could see.

"Hmm, okay." She laughed, Ella laughed and shook her head.

"Ugh I feel like a kid" she giggled, "Nicole. I need your opinion on something" she became serious so Nicole mirrored her expression.

"Of course."

"I want to be with Timmy, more than anything and this time I'm willing to do anything in order to make that happen." She started, Nicole's mind ran with what Ella could possibly be thinking about doing. "I think I want to move to New York." She confessed. Nicole's eyebrows raised and her smile widened.

"That's amazing news!" She burst. "If, of course you think you'll be happy there." She added.

"I think so. I just know that I'm happy with him, he makes me happy so i should be happy." She thought out loud. Nicole grinned.

"What I think you should do is one of your two week visits to him, if you feel at home then stay and if not then you'll have to think of something else." Ella hoped she felt at home in New York, this was her last resort. "Anyway, i should get going but I'll text you and we can meet for lunch one day" She stood up which Ella assumed she had to do as well. They hugged tightly before Nicole kissed Ella on the cheek. "I hope you end up happy" she whispered in her ear.

"Thank you for being my mum." She replied, Nicole could've cried on the spot but instead she just nodded and walked out of the office.

The minute she reached the lift, she whipped out her phone and called number two on her speed dial.

"Oui?" His voice ran down the phone.

"For Christ's sake Timothée if you lose that girl I don't know what I'm going to do with you" she threatened.

"Mom?" He asked, making sure that was her. "You saw Ella?"

"You think I would come to London and not see how she was doing?" She asked rhetorically as the lift moved downwards.

"How is she? I haven't spoken to her since yesterday" he laughed, his mom ignored his comment as she stepped out of the lift and looked for a taxi on the busy streets of London.

"You may want to call her tonight, when I arrived she was crying in her office but once we started talking and once she started talking about you she was okay again." She explained, managing to call a taxi. She told the man her building while trying to listen to Timmy's reply.

"Oh, I'm gonna call her now if she was crying." He panicked, Nicole smiled.

"Okay, be good to her. I love you." She said, relaxing into the cab.

"Love you, see you soon." He replied then hung up.

Ella was typing an e-mail on her laptop, Mia had come in to the glass office to keep her company. They were good working together, very productive until her whole screen was covered by her face and the screen said 'T calling.' She pressed accept and watched his face cover the screen.

"Hey" she smiled, Mia looked up at the sudden noise and scrunched her face.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, Mia went back to working when she realised it was Timmy. Ella knew his mum must of told him that she found her in tears.

"Yeah, just a had a visit from my mum earlier but nothing major." Ella confessed, plugging in her headphones so Mia couldn't listen to what he said.

"Oh, just like old times then." He laughed, she grinned at his joke. "No but seriously, you're good?" He asked, she nodded.

"Just cracking on with paperwork and e-mails. Oh, how glamorous I am." She joked. His face lit up, he looked so beautiful she couldn't handle it.

"Always, I have to go I have a few interviews for beautiful boy and golden globes nominations are in a couple of days you know." He rested his head on his hand and smiled at her.

"Hmm, I'm not expecting anything but you'll get one for beautiful boy." She predicted, he scoffed.

"Shut up, this is the way was an amazing film and so critically acclaimed. You'll get one for sure." He grinned.

"Quick, touch wood." She said, they both hit their tables quickly and then started laughing.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay. I'll see you soon, love you." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you for checking up, you're very sweet. Love you too." She smiled sweetly before pressing the end call button.

"You two are sweet. My otp." Mia squealed, Ella shook her head as she took her headphones out.

"I've missed him so much, it's so nice to have him as mine again." She let out a sigh of relief, Mia giggled.

"So, are you gonna move over to the office in New York?" She asked, "they've sent me the paperwork if you want to read it over." She offered. Ella's eyes widened.

"Oh god, I don't know. I haven't even discussed it with anyone yet." She admitted, Mia nodded but sent the e-mail through anyway.

Ella stared at the paperwork that had just popped up, not sure what to do. Reading over every line terrified her beyond what she expected. A huge pit appeared in her stomach, growing bigger every time she read a line.

'When you transfer...'

'Moving abroad to a new office...'

'Your new co-workers...'

With every line the more her doubt grew, she would be leaving her whole family behind. She knew it would be worth it but it would be terrifying to say the least. The thought of not coming into the office made her heart lurch but what could she do?

She had to talk to Leo.