Heal the Broken

"Talking"

'Thought'

"YELLING"

'YELLING IN THOUGHT'

*Flashbacks*

Quote about Abuse of Power

Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person...by Madeleine L'Engle.

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco, and this is a genderswap and if you have anything against the change of gender please kindly leave and don't comment it because I will delete them. Now, on with a story.

Note: This is requested by moonvarian and I hope he or she enjoy this chapter.

Cici is about to lose her mind. Hermosa got back from another one of her attempts to cross over the Marigold Bridge by disguising herself as Mexican film actress and singer María Félix.

María Félix handed her fine and an expensive floor-length, sleeveless, decorated with beading, sequined, crystal, and Satin Party Gowns to Cici to iron her gown to be ready for the party spectacular at Ernesto de la Cruz's mansion that always happens every year on Dia de Los Muertos.

Hermosa promised Cici that nothing will happen to the gown because she thought it looks too beautiful to ruin it. Cici hesitated at first because this gown is expensive and it belongs to none other than María Félix herself, if anything happens to that gown she'll be ruin for rest of eternity. But, the look on Hermosa's desperate and pleading face made Cici give in as she lets her borrow the gown. As long she can come back with the gown unscathed.

And Hermosa swore that nothing will happen to the gown.

And she did, she promised that nothing happened to the gown. She came back and brought the gown back and safe in Cici's arms and Cici for the first-time sigh in relief...But, that moment ended when Cici noticed the distressed look on her face.

You see, María Félix did give Cici her gown but along with it her priceless high heels. The bows of the high heels that need to be fixed and it is also what Hermosa borrowed from Cici and the priceless shoes has Alebrije's la caca...and by the time she got to Cici the la caca became dried.

And that's the main reason why Cici is losing it.

"Do you have ANY IDEA how much these shoes cost?"

"...Uhhh..."

"Frankly, I don't know! But they are priceless...PRICELESS, HERMOSA!"

"Cálmate, cálmate! Just rinse it with water, it'll dissolve."

"And risk damaging it even further. These shoes are made of LEATHER it'll break down if it gets wet!" Cici is panicking and she has every right to be because her client will be here in two hours and if she doesn't get these shoes clean she'll be ruin.

"No, what I meant let's get some cotton, damp it with water, and rinse it. That's way, the shoes won't be ruin, you won't be ruin, and breathe." Cici can see a positive outcome as she breathes easily now. But not before she puts on the indifferent face and shoved the shoes in Hermosa's hands, and Hermosa cringed in disgust when she touched the la caca.

"Since it was entirely your doing and your idea, you will clean this mess, or I will never help on your next escapade." Cici threatened before she walks away, probably, she's going back to work.

"I know you love me, Cici."

"Yeah, yeah." Cici may act like she doesn't care but she cares greatly for Hermosa because she is a desperate mother who's trying so hard to see her daughter again, so she respects her that.