Love Overcome All

"Talking"

'Thought'

"YELLING"

'YELLING IN THOUGHT'

*Flashbacks*

Quote about Love and Forgiveness

Without forgiveness and love, you will live with resentment, bitterness, malice and strife which result in more pain. You can never love without forgiving. Forgiveness deepens your ability to love and frees you from pain...by Kemi Sogunle.

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco, and this is a genderswap and if you have anything against the change of gender please kindly leave and don't comment it because I will delete them. Now, on with a story.

Note: This is requested by jedimaster and I enjoyed writing this chapter.

================================================================================

They finally got the photo of Hermosa from Ernesto and Emilio did it through singing and dancing that he forgot what had felt like when he did it with his wife, and through exhilaration, he hugged Hermosa so tightly and he lifted her up and spins her around like he always did when they were alive.

How he forgot the feeling of having her in his arms again. Bringing her small frame so close to his body that they fit like a puzzle piece.

In which, it brings terrible ache in his old bones and it not because of Hermosa left his familia but because of what he did to her.

After discovering the real truth from his Great Great Grandson Miguel on what Ernesto did to Hermosa while she is trying to get home to her familia. The wretched man had his clutches around Hermosa to cage her like a bird and make her write songs for his performance, and when he got frustrated and jealous he poisoned her to steal her songs and to deprive her of her familia, and Emilio did nothing except he had hurt her verbally.

He will never forget it when he said those words, those words had left scars on her fragile bones. Those words encompass with bitter accusations, deep hatred, and the hot anguish he kept inside turn it into a weapon to inflict her pain as he has, and those words were like this.

"Don't you touch me, you wretched whore! If you ever come close to me I will not hesitate to call the policía. You left, no, you abandoned us, your familia, your only daughter in her hour of needs. All for what, fame, money...Ernesto. You ran away to be with another man. Then, go to him whether on stage or on a bed because you are nothing to me, you hear, nothing." Those words haunt him for the rest of the days because he can never neglect the broken look upon on her face and the tears that ran down on her bony cheeks like falling rain. Frightened and hurt she was that she took off to who knows where and Emilio just stood there stunned, and even more cracked for he had damaged the love of his life.

A flash of sorrow and shame are clear in his eyes and puts her down very gently as if he's holding a delicate flower. Hermosa is confused at the sudden change of feelings and the look on his face made her worry for him.

"Emilio, what's wrong?" Emilio felt a sharp pain directed at him because after what she said to her in the past she still worried about him. He doesn't deserve such a kind woman like Hermosa, he had discarded her from his life she should be angry with him, resent him for what he had done to her. But, she has a pure heart that could never hate anyone.

"Hermosa, once we get your photo on the ofrenda I will make everything right for you." Hermosa's eyes widen a bit.

"I have wronged you...appallingly! I made Coco forget her mama, and worst of it all I treated you as if you are nothing. I may not take back the words I said to you but I swear I will make up to you...If you'll take me back, Hermosa." He spoke truthfully but also with fear. Fear that after years and years of abandonment and loneliness of her life in the Land of the Dead she may never want to be with him after what he had done to her. But Hermosa hadn't uttered a word to him, she is completely stunned, touched, and well, she is most fearful.