Tía Daria

Summary:

Requested by revvit31
This is a big chance for Emilio. He invited Hermosa for dinner and to meet his brothers. However, there is one uninvited guest that comes to ruin everything.

Notes:

Listen, everyone, I apologize to say that I can't accept more requests because I have so many that need to be finished. So please be patient until I say you are free to submit your request.

Thank you.

Chapter Text

"Talking"

'Thought'

"YELLING"

'YELLING IN THOUGHT'

*Flashbacks*

Quote about Domestic Violence

Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it's a place where we find the deepest heartache...by Iyanla Vanzant.

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco, and this is a genderswap and if you have anything against the change of gender please kindly leave and don't comment it because I will delete them. Now, on with a story.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the Rivera house, we can see three brothers are cleaning diligently to make the house to look absolutely spotless.

Well, it's more like Oscar and Filipe are cleaning the house while Emilio is preparing the food. The food he makes always comes out scrumptious. He is making Traditional Red Enchiladas, Tilapia Fish Breaded Fillet, and for dessert Rice Pudding. He's making the amount of food just enough, let's say, four persons.

You see, the reason they are working all day was that Emilio has invited Hermosa to stay for dinner. Oscar and Filipe remembered very well on how it all went out because they always spy on their brother's dates. Emilio stood rigidly and sweats raining down on his face but his expression was pure fortitude that he looks like a soldier in front of Hermosa who she hardly contained her laughter. Also, Emilio and Hermosa have been going out on many dates and Emilio thought he should invite her to dinner and to take their relationship to the next level by meeting his familia.

Oscar and Filipe could hardly wait to personally meet Hermosa who have tamed their brother's, fiery heart. But, they're getting tired of all this cleaning when there is nothing to clean. The house is almost shining that they can see the walls sparkling. They decided they should check up on their brother who he hasn't left the kitchen since.

They entered the kitchen and when they found Emilio as they watched with stunned amusement. Emilio is going everywhere in the kitchen while muttering under his breath. They rarely see their brother nervous and when he gets nervous he mutters loudly. Oscar and Filipe could tell that is a very big deal for Emilio to have the girl of his dream in the Rivera's house so everything has to be perfect in every way. That's what they heard from their brother, he kept muttering "everything must be perfect."

"Hermano, are you alright?" Filipe asked with a worry expression.

"Sí, I'm fine!" Emilio replied while he's chopping onions at a fast rate.

"Then, why are you chopping onions?" Then Oscar asked.

"What kind of question is that? For the enchilada that's what!" Emilio answered rather harshly.

"But, there are already onions in the frying pan!" That got Emilio to stop chopping and turn around to find there are onions in the frying pan, sizzling innocently.