Reenactment~ FavreMySpike

Start from the beginning

"How about we reenact it?~" he purrs while getting out of the bed and coming towards me. His hands go around my waist and I am forced to look at him. I want to say something, anything, but I am too speechless. So instead, I simply nod 'yes'.

His hands start to go over my body before he picks me up bridal style and then carries me back to the bed. He lays me down on it with caution, and then he kisses me. I kiss back and he keeps holding himself up with one hand while the other goes along my body. I moan softly before I start to pull him closer to me, still not breaking the kiss. Our lower bodies rubbing together through our clothing, making me moan louder.

He breaks the kiss and continues to rub our bodies together, creating some pleasurable friction. I throw my head back and moan, just as the story described the one doing. I remember the detailed part explaining how Blue Steve kept doing the same thing up until Rainbow Steve was about to cum, then Blue Steve stopped and started leaving vicious marks on the others neck. Lucas keeps doing it, sending a pleasured shiver down my spine. My body starts to feel as if my limits are being pushed.

"L-Lucas~ Please~" I moan out and he stops. I thought I was breathless earlier, but now I feel as if I can't breathe at all. I can tell he was actually reading along, because the moment he stops he starts kissing my bare neck. The feeling is... Indescribable. He almost immediately finds my sweet spot and then starts to lick and bite there. I try to suppress my moans but fail miserably, just as Rainbow Steve did in the book. Moans push their way out of my mouth and I see Lucas smirk.

He slowly starts to unzip my chicken suit and then he slides his hands over my shoulders. His cold hands slide against my warm shoulders as we works the suit off of me, and the cold air whistles by us.

I take his red hat off of his head and then he starts to take his vest off. He just tosses it to the side, making it hit the ground. His shoes are still on the side of the bed from when he laid down earlier and was 'asleep'. (Be proud of me, I never mention shoes)

My chicken suit keeps sliding off of my body and soon I am left with just my boxers on. Lucas, on the other hand, still has most of his clothes. I feel exposed without my clothes on, but that feeling fades away quickly when he kisses me softly. I kiss back and then we both pull away, and that is when he starts taking his gray shirt off. Without the fabric I see some bold muscles throughout his upper body, and I can't help but moan softly at the sight.

He laughs before I start to undo his belt on his jeans, then I do the other junk (Unzipping, unbuttoning, all that junk. Jeans are mean) to make him just in his boxers too.

His fingers slide into the hem of my boxers before pulling them down to leave me with no clothes. His hands start to pump my cock, and I start moaning uncontrollably. He stops and then I pull his boxers down too. We are both left with nothing now, and I want nothing more then to be with him forever.

I look at him with pleading eyes, and he smirks. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Eager, are we?" His response makes my face heat up and then he kisses me. The kiss is amazing, and I don't even notice when he pushes two fingers inside me. I only moan when he starts making scissor (SKISSORS) like motions with his fingers, and the kiss grows more needy.

I feel like if I close my eyes, something will happen and I will wake up to this just being a dream. A few tears burn my eyes at the thought, and Lucas stops doing everything and comforts me. "Sabre, what's wrong?" He asks and put on my best fake smile. "N-Nothing, don't worry about it." He looks at me wearily before he repositions his body. I hear the book fall to the ground, but I ignore it. I start to realize that if this were a dream, I should make the best of it. "We've gone off script~" I say suductively. He smirks before saying, "Screw the damn script, let's make our own story." Then I start looking at him with needy eyes.

"Lucas, please go easy on me." I say softly. He nods and then slowly pushes himself in. I moan out his name, and I see him smirk. He lets me get used to this feeling first, and for a few minutes he doesn't move. I nod slowly at him, letting him know I am ready and he then starts to rock his hips. Moans are the only thing heard throughout the room, and Lucas smiles because of it. (Autocorrect changed because to scallops)

He slowly starts to change his pace to be faster and rougher, and I throw my head back in moans. Earlier I thought I was being filled with pleasure, but that was like nothing compared to this.

I arch my back to meet with some of his thrusts, and it's a unbelievable feeling. His thrusts keep getting faster and rougher, and I wish this feeling would never end. Soon he hits something inside me and I scream out his name. "Lucas!~ Right there~" he simply smiles and keeps hitting there. At the third time he does I moan loudly before I cum, getting the substance on both of us, and the bed. He keeps thrusting in there a few more times and then he releases inside me.

"Lucas, I love you." I say as he lays his head on my chest. He kisses me softly before saying, "Love you too, Sabre."

~~~

So... That was that...

Anyways, what are your plans for Thanksgiving??

I am going to one of my aunts houses, my cousins I only see once or twice a year MIGHT be coming, and I am going to have to make some food soon.

Oh and also I have an eye exam the day before Thanksgiving so that's fun...

Anyways, hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I might try to update on Thanksgiving, but don't hold me to that.

ALSO!!!! A NEW CHAINSMOKERS SONG WAS RELEASED YESTERDAY AND I AM VERY HAPPY