-11 A New Boo?

[Regular POV]

'Yes I'm ready.' you smiled at Camilo.
You walked out of the hotel room but Tom stopped you.
'Camilo can I talk to you for a sec?' he asked.
Camilo gave you a confused look but nodded his head and walked with Tom towards the kitchen.
A few seconds later a scared looking Camilo and a satisfied Tom walked to you again.
'What did Tom tell you?' you asked Camilo when you were in the elevator.
'He said he was going to break my neck if I broke your heart..' he said still scared.
'Camilo, Tom would never do that and besides you would never hurt me, right?' you said.
'No of course not!' Camilo quickly answered.

[Time skip till end of the date]

'So you like to surf?' you asked Camilo while sipping a smoothie you shared.
'Yes, I've been doing it since I was 10.' he smiled.
'Oh my gwaaaaddd! Y/N Y/N/L?!!' Someone interrupted your conversation. 'I'm your biggest fan!'
'Hi!' you smiled at a girl, who took her phone out and made a selfie.
'It's so nice to meet you! I'm Nadia!' she said enthusiastic.
'It's nice to meet you too!' you replied.
'Are you on a date? Are you Camilo?' Nadia asked the two of you.
'Yeah we are.' Camilo answered.
'Oh I'll leave you alone! Bye!' the girl said and walked you while you waved at her.
You looked at Camilo and you both chuckled.

@Y/Nosterfield cutie pie💗tagged: @camiloperez

tagged: @camiloperez

6.827.928 likes 3.028.061 comments
@camiloperez I'll miss u❤️
@arianagrande 😍😍
@y/nforlife HOLD UP
@kjapa 💛💛
@thomasandY/N THATS CAMILO
@lilireinhart I ship

You and Camilo stayed over at his apartment and the next morning you woke up with his strong arms around you.
'Good morning.' he said when he saw you were awake.
'Good morning.' you replied sleepy.
Camilo gave you a small kiss on your lips and smiled.
'What was that for?' you asked with a smile.
'I just really like you.'
'I really like you too.'
'I know we don't know each other for that long, but do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?' Camilo asked you shy.
'I would love to!' an even bigger smile appeared on your face and you gave Camilo another kiss before you checked your phone and saw the new article from enews...
You sighed and read it out loud.

Y/N Osterfield and unknown boy dating?!
Y/N Osterfield, one of our favorite riverdale stars, is spotted with another boo?!
A few days ago we thought the actress was dating co-star KJ Apa, but now it seems she has Camilo Perez wrapped around her finger;

We can't deny this is a cute ship, but for how long it will sail we don't know! The 'I'll mis you' from Camilo has probably something to do with the fact that Little Osterfield is going on a trip with the MCU, and who is part of the MCU? Tom Holla...

The 'I'll mis you' from Camilo has probably something to do with the fact that Little Osterfield is going on a trip with the MCU, and who is part of the MCU? Tom Holland aka another possible boo!
We will keep you updated!

related; How is Y/N Osterfield more famous than her brother?

'Shit!' you panicked all of a sudden.
'Y/N/N, what's wrong?'
'The trip, we're leaving today, oh no in 20 minutes!'
'Calm down, you're going make it. Take a deep breath and I'll drive you to your hotel.'
'Thanks Cam, but I'll miss you..'
'I'll miss you too, love, but now we need to hurry!'
You quickly put on the clothes you wore yesterday and jumped in Camilo's car.
You heard your phone go off and quickly grabbed it from your bag.

'hey Y/N, where are you?' Tom said when you answered

'Hi, I'm almost at the hotel.'
'Okay, well hurry! I don't want to miss the plane.' Tom said, you laughed and hung up.

'I'm sorry I'm late..' you said while walking into the room with Camilo behind you.
'It's okay, I starting packing for you and-' Tom stopped his sentence when he saw Camilo 'What is he doing here?' he asked.
'I just dropped Y/N off.' Camilo answered.
You didn't even bother listening to them arguing and quickly packed the rest of your clothes and put this comfy outfit on:

'Okay I'm ready, let's go!' you came out of your hotel room with your suitcases, said goodbye to your friends and brother and eventually to Camilo

'I'll call you when I land.' you said and kissed him.
'I'll miss you so much.' he said and gave you another kiss.
Tom cleared his throat and you let go of Camilo and walked with Tom to the taxi.
'Bye.' you smiled and the taxi drove off.

'Y/N, don't take this the wrong way okay?' Tom said after awhile.
'Okay?..' you replied a little confused.
'I don't think you should go out with Camilo anymore, I think he's only dating you for your fame.' he said.