- 23 I want that too

"Yes thank you Y/N! You were amazing." Anthony Russo told you excitedly when you were done with acting a few scenes from the movie.
"Thank you for letting me play this part!" you smiled at the Russo brothers.
"You were our first choice and I'm glad we were right about you." Joseph Russo assured you. "We'll send you the whole script and all the details will be send to your manager." He informed you.
"Alright! Thank you again." you said and gave the two brothers a hug and after that you got to leave.
Tom was allowed to stay during your scenes if he didn't spoil anything to his fans which he quickly agreed to.

"I loved seeing you act!" he exclaimed when you were back in the hotel and sitting at the hotel bar. "You nailed it!"
"Thanks Tommy." you smiled and took a sip from your beer. "I really liked it too, I love my character already."
"Me too!" Tom agreed with you.
"I'm dying to know what's in the full script!" you too sounded like two fangirls and you loved it.
"I'm playing in it too, you know." Tom said.
"I know Tom." you replied. "But I think they'll be waiting until the last minute to send the script and everything to you."
"What, why?" Tom said feeling attacked.
"Because you spoil shit!" you laughed.
"I learned my lesson, okay! Never gonna happen again." he laughed with you.
"Tomorrow we fly back home, so what are we going to do now?" you asked.
It was still only noon.
"We could go to the aquarium? I heard it's pretty sweet." Tom offered. "and after that we could go to this bar I saw a few blocks away."
"I like that idea Thomas." you smiled "I'm just going to change and then I think we're ready to go."
You went to your room and changed into this:

You went back to Tom and the two of you got into your rental car and drove to the aquarium

@tomholland2013 i love this

tagged: @Y/Nosterfield

3.927.004 likes 796.751 comments
@Y/Nhollandstan you love her admit it😏
@zendaya preeetty
@imsebastianstan how are the two of you always together??
@tomhollandisbae @imsebastianstan It's called love bby😌
@harryholland64 you're coming home tomorrow right?
@Y/Nosterfield @harryholland64 yeah why?
@harryholland64 nothing special..