- 22 Shower

A/N: little bit of smut in this one😏

enews: Is Y/N Osterfield playing in a new marvel movie with lover Tom Holland?
Fans suspect Y/N Osterfield will be playing Jessica Jones aka Jewel in the new marvel movie. Tom Holland, Spiderman, and the actrice posted several picture on Instagram in Atlanta, where they shoot the marvel films.
In the photos you see the two on a sushi date and in a hotel together. But just a couple days ago Tom Holland unfollowed Y/N Osterfield on instagram. Now they follow each other again. Will we ever know what happened and
be getting a clarification, about marvel and the relationship between Y/N and Tom?
We'll keep you up to date!

"Enews always finds a way to get on my nerves." you told Tom the next morning.
"Again? What now?" He asked.
"Here, read for yourself." you gave Tom your phone and showed him the article.
"That's not that bad, is it?" he looked at you and handed your phone back.
"It's just none of their business." you sighed. "Like who scrolls through instagram and checks who is following each other and who unfollowed someone?" you rambled on.
"Maybe some fans noticed it? Most of the time they mean good." Tom said.
"Yeah that's also a possibility." you agreed and nodded your head.
"We need to get ready, otherwise marvel will fire your ass before you even got to say your lines."
"But my ass is so cute." you pouted your lips and stared at Tom with puppy eyes.
"Well I know that, but I'm not sure if they're only hiring you for your ass." Tom responded.
"It could be a huge factor tho, I mean look at the fucking size of it." you joked and poked your ass in the air.
"Y/N!" Tom laughed. "I'm going to take a shower."
Tom walked to the bathroom and you heared him turn on the shower.
You decided to make an instagram post:

@Y/Nosterfield good morning Atlanta

tagged: @tomholland2013

6.726.920 likes 907.341 comments
@zendayadaily guys i need to know is she playing in the new marvel or is she just on a trip with Tom😩
@robertdowningjr good morning Y/N :)
@themarvelfan not robert commenting on this photo
@zendaya you're so cute

Tom was still showering, but you needed to hurry up a bit, because it was getting late.
You had one thought popping up in your head and maybe it was too soon. But at that moment you didn't really care.
You stripped of your clothes, opened the bathroom door and stepped into the shower with Tom.
"H-hi." he stammered trying his best to keep looking you in your eyes.
"Hi." you smirked knowing what you were doing to his head. You took your time to fully look Tom up and down and chuckled at his reaction.
He stood there with his eyes wide open and even in the shower, you could see how red his cheeks were.
"I thought you wouldn't mind if I joined you." you said.
"No no I don't." Tom still struggled with forming good sentences. Not really knowing what your intentions were.
You looked in the eyes of a completely wet Tom Holland and bit your lip.
You felt the tension between the two of you grow stronger and couldn't help yourself, you kissed him passionated.
He kissed you back and pushed you softly against the shower wall, you felt the cold spread on your skin.
His hand went up to your neck and chocked you soft while the other found its place on your waist.
His lips still on yours while your hands went through his hair. You let your hand travel from his hair over his chest and abs to his dick and took in your hand and slowly moved it up and down. Tom was kissing your neck and enjoyed the sound of your soft and short breath.
You heard Toms breath grow heavier and you moved your hand a bit faster. Then Tom put your legs around his waist and shoved it inside of you, making you whimper. Tom held you and moved you up and down on him.
Tom kissed you passionately as your hand went through his hair.
He started slowly, but fasted his pace quickly.
You moaned in his ear, it turned Tom on even more. He pulled his member out of you, turned you around and took you from behind. You held on to the wall in front of you, while Tom held your waist.
"Indeed look at the fucking size of it." Tom smirked when he looked at your ass.
"Tom." you moaned.
"You don't like it?" he asked with the same smirk still on his face, because he already knew you definitely liked it.
"I-I do." you managed to say in between your moans.

"Okay fuck fuck fuck." you said while you hurried with doing your make up and putting on this:

" you said while you hurried with doing your make up and putting on this:

"Look who's dressed trying to impress." Tom commented on you outfit.
"Well is it working? Are you impressed?" You asked a little nervous.
"By your act in the shower just now? Yes." Tom smirked and you rolled your eyes with a smile.
"And you look amazing, of course." he added.
"Thank you." you smiled genuinely grateful that he was here with you today. "You're coming with me, right?" you asked.
"I already came tho." Tom chuckled.
"Stop it with the sex jokes." you laughed.
"Yes, I'm coming with you." he answered your question and you smiled at him.
You heard your phone ring and saw your brother was calling you.
"Hi haz." you said when you picked.
"Hey sis." he replied. "I was just checking up on you."
"Everything is fine, I'm a little bit nervous." you said.
"Yeah I tried calling you earlier to say good luck, but you didn't pick up." Harrison stated.
"Oh we were in the shower." You said and as soon as you heard yourself your eyes widened and you heard Tom laugh.
"We?" Harrison asked confused.
"I-I mean I, I was showering, alone." you quickly replied. Totally unnoticeable.
Tom laughed even harder and raised his thumbs at you. You signed him to shut up.
"Do I hear Tom?" Harrison asked suspicious.
"No you don't, It's the tv." you came up with a lie.
"Well good luck little one." Harrison said still sounding a bit confused. "You're going to kill it." "Thanks Haz, see you soon. Tell mom I said hi." you replied.
"I will! See you soon." Harrison said.
"I hate you." you said to Tom as soon as Harrison hung up the phone and threw a pillow at him but he caught it.
"I love you too darling." he replied still laughing. "So we're not telling Harrison about what happened?" Tom asked nervous all of a sudded.
"Well not over the phone." you shook your head.
"Are we telling him when we get home?" he wanted reassurance.
"You want to tell him you fucked his little sister in the shower?" You asked with a smile on your face, letting Tom know he shouldn't be that serious.
"But-" Tom started but you cut him off.
"I just want to enjoy my time with you here." you smirked and walked closer to Tom.
He nodded his head but wasn't completely satisfied with your answer.
You put your arms around his neck and looked into his puppy eyes.
"Let's just enjoy our time together." you repeated yourself. 
At last he put his arms around your waist.
"Fine, but I want to talk about this 'thing' when we get home." Tom insisted with a serious look on his face.
"Yes mister Holland." you said seductive while bringing your face closer to his.
"I'm not kidding." Tom was still in serious mode.
"Me neither Tom." you told him in the same tone as his and that assured him.
"Good." Toms cute face was back on. "Now I think we gotta go."
"Yes we definitely should." you realized is was only getting later and you had your script reading.