twelve.

twelve years ago

twelve years ago.

'LA was a-mazing.' Luke dropped his suitcase on the floor and pushed his arms towards the ceiling, stretching. Amanda couldn't stop looking at him. He had been away on holiday with his family for three weeks, but those three weeks felt like forever and she had been counting the seconds until he came home. Now, he was back, and she was only just realising how damn hot the boy was.

Luke noticed the dreamy look on Amanda's face and took her by surprise, snaking both his arms around her waist and closing the open space between them. Amanda placed her hands on his chest, rubbing her thumb against the hem of his shirt.

'I've missed you so much,' She said, feeling a tinge of red creeping through to her cheeks. She was never one to admit feelings. Feelings were for suckers.

'God, I've missed you too.' Luke leaned forward and pecked her nose for a second before pulling back. 'I've missed doing this-' He leaned in again and kissed both of her eyebrows, causing Amanda to flinch slightly. 'I've missed doing that-' He took a second to look at her once more, before dipping his head and connecting his mouth to hers.

'And I've missed this most of all.' He mumbled against her skin. The taste of airline food still lingered on Luke's lips, and Amanda could sense the apple juice they served that always seemed to taste different in the air.

Luke's fingers found their way to the buttons of Amanda's shirt, but she swatted them away, before pushing him back and regaining herself.

'What was that for?' Luke complained, starved and disappointed. He looked tired and rugged and messy and it took all of Amanda to stop herself from jumping on his face.

'Your parents are home!' She hissed, attempting to dodge Luke as he wrapped her in his embrace. She groaned, wriggling a little, but he had her safely confined within his body, and she realised there was no point in fighting.

Plus, Luke smelled like the tester bottles of cologne from the duty-free stores at the airport and quite honestly, she was digging it.

'So what? We've had the talk before,' Luke whispered, a sly gleam twinkling in his eyes. 'They know everything anyway.'

'Luke!' Amanda gasped, lightly turned on by his sudden rebellious streak. 'We aren't having sex in your parents' house!'

'Manda.....' Luke buried his head into the crook of Amanda's neck. 'Three weeks, baby. It's been ages.'

His voice vibrated against Amanda's collarbone and for a minute, she felt the need to give in. It had been three weeks. She needed something too.

Just as she was about to pull Luke's top over his head, Amanda heard clashing and clanging of knives and forks over a room away, and she jumped back, giving room for the heat in her cheeks to escape.