Chapter Six

♧Rainie's POV ♧
"...will you play with me Rainie? "I look down and see my baby sister holding two dolls.

I kneel down so we're at eye level and gently pat her head.

"No baby, I can't now. I have to go somewhere, "I tell her and her cute dimpled smile disappears and she looks down.

"Hey, what about you play with your friend Tina then I'll take you to the zoo immediately I get back, "I tell her and her face lights up.

She throws her tiny hands around my neck in a hug.

"You're the best Rainie. I love you, "she says.

I get up after she ran off to her playroom.

Raine and dad had just finished moving everything to the car.

"Lilly, it's time to go, "my dad shouts and Lilly comes downstairs.

"To the zoo? "She asks her big emerald eyes looking at my happily.

"No baby, we're going to the airport, "my dad said picking her up.

Slowly the room darkens and things disappear.

I'm looking at Lilly who's still in my dad's arms though I can't see his face clearly.

"You disappointed me. You left me
knew I'd die, "she started saying and I felt tears in my eyes.

"No... Lilly I just... "

"You killed me Rainie,you knew we'd die, that's why you didn't get into the car. You knew... "Her voice was getting louder.

"No, Lilly I didn't know. I didn't kill you. I, I love you so much... "

"Liar,"I hear a new voice and it's Raine. "You killed her, you killed dad Rainie. You killed your twin, "

"No, I didn't kill anyone. "I yell and my eyes open up.

I'm in my room and my tears are trickling down.

I look at the time on my alarm clock and I see it's 5:09 am.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I was too scared.

I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I was a mess. My eyes had dark circles underneath. My hair was now pointing at different directions.

I sighed and stripped of my clothes that had sweat from all my screaming.

I stood under the shower head after it had warmed up and enjoyed the feeling as it ran down my body.

I slowly took my shampoo and scrubbed my hair.

Puddles of black coloured water formed at my feet as the dye cleansed off.

I finished washing my body and stepped out of the shower.

I go back into my room and put on some Charlie Puth before retreating to my closet.

I pulled out a short black dress with a bit of lace on the chest area, a black coat and a pair of knee-high boots.

I set them on the bed and head to my bathroom where my vanity is.

I put on my normal make up and curl my now brownish hair.

I go back to my room and find that it's only 6:15.

School starts at 8:00.

I sigh as the lyrics sink in.

"...I'll be there to save the day, super man's got nothing on me. I'm only one call away'