Dirty Ashton Imagine:

(Imagine you with this ;)

You and Ashton loved sex, but with each other. You liked it rough and dirty and he was all in for it. you loved when Ashton's dominate side came out because you knew you were in for a world of crazy pleasure.

Ashton had you tied to the bed naked as he stood over top admiring you. He loves watching you tied up when your horny because he gets to watch as you squirm and squeeze your legs together hoping he gets the message. He loves the fact you call him daddy or sir but today he wanted to hear daddy.

He walks towards you completely naked "what shall we do today" he asks you "fuck me hard daddy" you tell him "hmmm I think I want to tease you" he says causing you to groan. He grabs the vibrator he has in the bedside drawer and holds it up. "Maybe I should use this" he says as he rubs it down your slit causing you to moan. "I want it daddy" you tell him so he pushes it inside you and turns it on.

You are a screaming mess, and he loves watching as he slides it in and out torturing you. Suddenly you scream out as he turns it up as high as it goes. It feels to good, you feel like your body is going to explode from the amount of pleasure you're having. "Daddy please I need you" you scream out and he pulls it out. He unties you and flips you over on your knees getting a good look at you ass.

You feel a hard smack on your ass then another and another. He knew how much you enjoyed getting your ass smack. Every hit caused a surge of pleasure throughout you. After he smacks you one last time he enters you roughly. He pounds into fast and hard but you don't mind, it feels amazing. "Fuck I'm coming" you yell out "cum" he tells you and you do.

Knowing he hasn't cummed yet you push him on the bed. You look at him seductively "want me to blow you daddy" you ask and he nods. You grip his hard c*ck in your hand and give him a gentle tug before taking him in your mouth. He moans and you bob your head up and down taking him farther in your throat each time. You gag a bit as his c*ck goes farther down but it's enough to send him over. He cums down your throat, gripping your hair and pushing your head down till he's done. You pull you mouth off him "was that good" you asks. "Yes it was and I'm ready for round two" he says and flips you over and eats you out till your screaming his name.