Calum Song Imagine: (Daylight) :

"Before we started it was over
I feel our bodies getting colder
She gives me a feeling that I can't fight And its the road that leads to nowhere But all I wanna do is go there She's got me running from the daylight Daylight"

Calum knew two were meant for each but you couldn't see it. Yes you two were dating but he had stronger feelings than you did. You want to be with him, feel what he feels but you couldn't. You want nothing more than to feel love towards him but you didn't. You were scared to let yourself fall because you couldn't chance it. Everyone you've ever loved had gone away and you couldn't bear to lose Calum.

He knew it was fear holding you back but he can't wait around for you to love him. You were everything you've ever wanted and more but the wait is torture. He'd rather leave then sticking around knowing you couldn't love him.

All he's ever wanted to be loved by the girl who stole his heart but why did he have to have it stolen by the one person in the world who couldn't love him.

So he packed, packed his clothes and and bass and was walking out. "Calum" he hears you yell and he turns to see you in tears and that breaks him more. "I'm sorry Y/N but I'm leaving" he turns but you stop him.

He watches with tears in his eyes "you can't leave me" you tell him but he stares down at you "Tell me you love me, I swear Y/N if you tell me you love me right now and mean it I will stay if not I cannot do this anymore" he tells you causing you to look at the ground. "Bye Y/N, I hope the next guy who comes into you life with love you like I do and that you love him back.

And with that he walks out, leaving you to fall to the floor in pain leaving you to hate yourself for not saying the words you meant to say.