HIS HOLD

Meanwhile Back in class

'Hey guys shouldn't we go and check them out ' Levy asked them . Natsu hissed 'that bastard!! How can he say such things in front of her'. Whom do you mean ? Lucy asked.

'I(natsu) am talking about that Rogue. Why did he say such things ? Did Sting told them to say?'.

Lucy said ' No I don't think Sting would say something like this. Moreover, he still loves her . I can bet you on that'.

Then Rogue and Minerva came in, Gray smacked Rogue,his cousin,
' why did you say those harsh words ? '.
' hey it hurts . I didn't mean to hurt her . I thought this way she would tell us the truth.' He said .

Then Levy asked , where is Yukino ? . Minerva said , she said she wants to be alone for sometimes in terrace. And she told us , all the truth. Poor girl has undergone so much.

After hearing this , we were relieved and knew it will be easy to get them together.
Lucy told them, to maintain secret to her that she and Sting are siblings.

Minerva POV

'Rogue ,we should have told them that she and Sting are together in terrace'. I thought .

After she told us that because of the threat , she decided to leave us and hurt Sting's feeling. Her crying didn't stop . She sat on the ground and covered her face and begins to cry. We begin to feel sad.

Then Rogue asked , after that incident do you know what happened ? Police arrested Jiemma and the drug lord . Mr Gildarts became the new chairman .

Thanks to Jiemma , our school was bought by a businessman , as he couldn't repay the mortgage on time. That's why we are here in this school. If you would have come to school , the next day these things wouldn't have happened.

Hearing this Yukino cries, saying ' now how I face him, how will he try to understand ? I love you, Sting ... '

Sting POV

I am happy to see her. But my heart aches to see her cry . After hearing her confessions , I couldn't wait. I ran towards and hugged her from back .

The moments she felt my touch , she stopped crying . I flashed my toothy grin . And Rogue and Minerva were happy and left us.

Yukino POV

As I felt his arms against my back , I knew it was "Sting, my dear Sting". I could feel the warmth feeling following through my body . I could say I missed his warmth. He was hugging me from back .

As I turned to face him , he pushed me down and was on top of me . I could see Rogue and Minerva were not there.

With tears in my eyes , I was going to say 'sorry' but he placed finger on my lips and stopped me.
He said, 'I heard everything. I am sorry I couldn't understand your situation at that time'. He then flashed his toothy grin.

As I was gone confess him , I felt his lips pressed against mine . I thought it would be rough but it was soft and smooth. I blushed and had our longest kiss.

I felt very happy and relieved as a big lump of burden as been removed from my heart.

Sting POV

I could see in her eyes , now she was free my her pain and suffering. We then moved over to the bench . As I laid , she choose to lay on my left side and laid her head near my heart.

I made her to promise ,next time she wouldn't leave without saying anything and will handle all the problem together. "After all we are Family". She accepted it .

And we relaxed on the bench as if time and space around us had stopped. It was the lovely feeling which I longed for.

When I turned my head to left side, she was sleeping with smile in her face, which I missed . I thought "Poor girl had undergone so much pain.
I need to do something to erase her suffering." I have an idea ,let's follow this but for now let me doze off in the company of my lady-love.

Lucy POV

I am feeling worried about Yukino. Why did she want to stay alone ? Same thought was going through my friends head.
Gray and Natsu decided that they go and check.

But Rogue interrupted , no she needs to be alone, don't disturb her. As Gajeel was munching the cookies, he said 'It's fishy .
Why did you leave her alone ,when she was on the decision of jumping from terrace.'

Hearing this we became worried , as we thought of checking her out. Bell rang and it was lunch break .
  We decided to check her out.

Suddenly I got message from Sting , "hey Lucy, come to cafeteria I will be there in short while.'

I showed the message to them . All were happy , that Sting can know the truth and get along with Yukino.

As we head towards the cafeteria, we could see Mira and others already been present. Jellal-nii said , he got message from Sting . So they headed here.
And all waited for him.

Sting POV

' Hey Yukino, wake up !!! It's lunch time.' We dozed here more than an hour. Then I said her, come with me let's meet my siblings. She was shocked and blushed at the same time.

She said "I didn't know you had siblings. Anyways even my cousins study here I will introduce them ". She said with a smile which melted my heart.

I then realized seriously,because of her , the air around this city was refreshing and warm which reminded me of her '.

And we head towards the cafeteria. Suddenly, yukino gave peck on my cheeks and said,"     Thank You for Everything " with a beautiful and genuine smile.

For a moment i thought my heart skipped a beat. Then i thought,Let me text them , that I am here.

Author Note
Finally both of them got together . I think next chapter will be the last chapter. Hope you all like it.