HER CRIES

No one POV

As expected she starts to cry uncontrollably.  Tears welling in her eyes. In spite of these , her eyes were wondering as if searching for someone.

The Saber guys snapped out of their shock and introduced themselves as Rogue, Minerva ,Orga and Rufus.

Rogue then told the teacher that one of their friend who should be with them decided not to join over here.

The teacher asked for explanation , Rogue said because "he didn't want to see someone who betrayed him for rest of his life. And won't care if that person died ".

Yukino POV

As soon as I heard those words. My world collapsed and shuttered . I couldn't control my tears , and ran outside the class.

Everyone behind me started to worry about me and called out my name. I didn't stop and  was running like hell without caring  about my life .

I went to terrace and stood on the railings to  jump . Just then Rogue held me by shoulder and brought me down.

Minerva slapped and then hugged me and began to cry. She said they all missed her so much , searched for you everywhere like crazy psychopath. 
But we couldn't find you.  What happened to you ?? She asked.

Sting POV

Man I think , I should head to school after all i am feeling refreshed here in this city. Its like my heart is relieved from some burden and despair.

My heart is light and filled with life just like how it used to be whenever Yukino laid on my shoulder.  Really I can't find out what this feeling is !!!

I took bath and wore my uniform , ate my breakfast and ahead towards the school by following the map.

As I enter the school's main gate , I saw Rogue and Minerva chasing someone . I followed their lead and reached the terrace.

As I saw the scene and the person in front of my eyes , my heart exploded . Tears begins to drop from eyes . " It's my Yukino ".

Yukino POV

I stood up,  while Minerva still  holding me . I said , please forgive me friends . I didn't mean to hurt you all especially "HIM" with tears filled in my eyes.

All I did this was to protect you guys from him . Rogue interjected by saying 'protect us from whom'.
From your dad , I said pointing towards Minerva. She was shocked. And asked for explanation.

Flashback

That day , when I and Sting thought of going  for a dinner date . As I was waiting for him in front of the park as I arrived 15minutes before the time.

That time your dad Jiemma, our school principal , was standing alone in front of the lamp post. I just hide myself because I was scared of him just because of his looks and scary aura around him . But he was way worst then this .

Someone came to meet him , he handed over a bag to him . Then only I came to know that bag contains drugs and Jiemma was drug smuggler.

What really infuriated me was he was responsible for my sister's death due to drug overdosage ,which he himself agreed. I shot video of this conversation and as I was about head towards police station .

But before that I called the police station and told them about the situation in park. Drug Lord's accomplices caught me and took me to their boss.

At first Jiemma didn't recognise me but later he confirmed it was me , Sorano's sister.
But he didn't threatened me that I would be killed. He said something which broke my heart .

Then I saw Sting was approaching the park , he said " I would kill your beloved Sting along with your precious friends ,even if it includes my daughter . I don't give a crap about it " .

Some how to save you people , I made a deal with him , he said if I  send sting away from this park . He would spare your lives.  He then pushed away and hide behind the trees . I was just waiting for the police to turn up . But they didn't.

  Sting approached me as we exchanged hugs . He gave a surprise which I longed for but it was short lived . He proposed me down on his knees . I was cloud over nine but realisation hit me like thunderbolt .

He took my finger and placed the ring. And gave me peck on my lips , our very own first kiss which I didn't think would be the last one .

But Jiemma sent the accomplices to kill Sting as he thought I was taking time. Just in time as he was about stab sting with knife. 

I pushed him and it stabbed my arms . As I was yelping in pain , Sting in despair started to fight them .

In order save him ,
I said harsh words to him like " Sting stop it . It's enough I didn't think you would go this far and propose me . I just used you for money and fame as you were the famous in the campus. You mean nothing to me . I have had enough ."

Then I threw away the ring in his face and told him to get lost .

My Sting was totally devastated hearing this. Even though after saying such this to him , then to he didn't believe and told me to cut the crap . Just then someone hit with the log in his head and he passed out.

My Sting lost consciousness  and was not able to move . Seeing this I also fainted .

  When I woke up , I was in hospital due to Mr.Gildarts , (our teacher) help . I told him everything about last night and he suggested me to leave the school . He was the one who helped me get enrolled in Fairytail High School.

  End of Flashback.

Author Note
Now sting knows the truth . Let's see his move. I don't own the character , they are Hiro Mashima's creations. Hope you like it.