LOVELORN

Meanwhile in Crocus

Rogue POV

'Hey, I told you to get out of your bed . It's been over a week since you being like this. Will you quit being remorseful , I told you we will find her . Now get up' said Minerva.

'Rogue , you are staying with him in his apartment why can't you make him understand. Huh!!'

    'I told him every damn stuff to make him feel better but he isn't listening. He haven't ate anything for a whole week after that incident.'

Fine anyways we have a news for you , our school has been bought by a crap business man to whom my dad sold, Minerva said. And Mr.Gildarts , our new chairman said we would be transferred to different high schools around Fiore .

So our team you, me, rogue, orga and Rufus will be shifted to Fairytail High in Magnolia. 2days from today we will attend fairytail high , so make preparations for moving. Got it.
Minerva told Sting and left the room.

Rogue ,can I have word with you . As Minerva led him to another room , she said I searched for her in every possible way but couldn't  find .

But today I inquired Mr.Gildarts , he said a new girl has joined fairytail high , let's hope she is one. That's why I told him send our team to Fairytail High.

Rogue said, his sister Lucy called 2days ago and i told her about his pathetic condition.  I sent her Yukino's photo just in case if she ran into her.
Okay fine . Just make him to come with us. I will get going .

I thought myself "yukino what made you to take this decision ?? Whatever it is, you have to answer us".

Lucy POV

'Yukino get up ' I shouted but no response . Then with Gray's help we carried her to infirmary . Aries sensei treated ,she said she just fainted . She will be alright in an hour.

I called Mira to inform about Yukino's condition.  She came running towards the room behind her Laxus following. Mira asked about yukino, I said she was okay now.

I said Mira, why don't you call her sister so that she can go home and rest.

But Lucy , she is the only living member of her family. And she lives alone not even with us .
I told but, she said she moved here with her sister a week ago .

"It's true is she moved but alone and reason is unclear and we didn't ask her about it" Mira said.

Then Gray asked from which school did she came from . I said Sabertooth High.  He said his cousin Rogue also went to that school .

Just then Yukino started to talk in her sleep " I am sorry St......ti.......ng ... sting " .

Then Laxus asked me , isn't he your brother .. what happened between them ??. We were shocked and decided to wait until she wakes up.

I thought to myself, " Hope it's not something serious . Even his condition is pathetic ". As bell rings for next class , I say Mira to take care of her and I head to class with Gray.

Natsu POV

I was wondering why Luce was late . Then she arrives with Gray .
'Hai!! Lucy why are you late ? It's our free hour and we thought will discuss the destination for weekend trip' .

Gajeel interrupted saying let's go to beach . Then Lucy said , Guys Yukino has fainted and Mira is taking care of her.

  I asked what happened and how ? She said ' I asked her whereabouts . That's why' .

Gray POV

I said apparently she moved here from Sabertooth High and something must have happened there. That's why while sleeping she was mumbling 'I am sorry Sting '.

Then levy asked , hey it's lu-chan's twin brother . How is she related to him ?

I said ,she would be his friend. Lucy interjected saying apparently 'she was my bro's girl friend' .

No one POV

Everyone were shocked. Just then, Erza enters and tells them about some transfer students are coming from Sabertooth in 2 days time.

Then Jellal starts saying that to Lucy that their brother was one of them who was going to come. And Minerva, Erza's friend and Gray's cousin Rogue along with 2 of their friends will be coming.

Lucy POV

I said 'its good news, guys. I need your help to solve this problem and find to out what really happened between them'.

     Everyone was willing to help out .But Erza and Jellal were clueless as they still didn't know anything about Yukino.

I informed them that she fainted and what happened in infirmary.
We decided while leaving for home , we will pay her a visit and check her out.

Yukino POV

'where am I? ' I asked as I opened my eyes and saw Mira was sitting next to me. She was relieved to see me feeling better.

I asked her how I ended up here. She said with Gray and Lucy's help. I think I should thank them for their kind gesture.

I asked Mira whether did I mumble anything while I was out here. She said ' Nope. We would have been happy if you would have. At least,  that way we would have known you were alright '.

I thanked Mira for looking out for me while I was passed out. But I have a feeling that I did utter "his" name . But its okay as long as if they didn't hear it.
I thought my first day got ruined because of this .

Mira POV

I am sorry I lied to you. But I think it's for your own good.
     As Lucy and friends came to visit her awhile go. She said not to disclose it to her.
     And she said about the transfer students and their plan to help her out. So I kept quiet .

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for killing Yukino's sister , I thought I would make the story little interesting . That's why , didn't mean to . And sorry it was kinda long . I don't own the characters,  these are Hiro Mashima's creations.