Chapter 11 - Getting Settled

Luke's Pov

The video is so cute. I can't believe she made that and told everyone. It actually makes me feel really happy. I text her and tell her I love her and that she means everything to me. We then talk on the phone for multiple hours. But then suddenly she gets a hype sound in her voice as she tells me bye. Wow is she really that excited to get rid of me... No I must be over thinking it. The boys and I go into Jai's room and play FIFA for a little while.

The next morning we talk on the phone for hours. I love hearing her voice it makes me so happy.

****

A week later

The boys and I are about to do a dare or dare video. It feels nice to be home but I miss my baby. The first dare is to James to go to Harry Jacks and make his own soft serve cone. We get done with the video and post it.

The first like and comment is from... Just that girl, which is Chloe's account. "First like and first comment. I guess you should get a prize." I say to her through the phone. She responds with

"You're right I should. So what's my surprise."

"I'll sign your boobs." I say jokingly. We both laugh.

"Maybe you could unlock your door." She says

"Why, what?!? Wait! What's going on?" Is she implying that she's here!

"Nothing's going on, but I can't get in if your door is locked." She says with a hyped voice. I hang up.

"Oi mate unlock the door!" I yell to Jai. In a few seconds I hear the door creek open. I hear a familiar voice say

"I brought maccas!"

"Chloe!!" Jai yells.

I run down the stairs. There she is with her suit case in hand and her pajamas on. I run up to her and squeeze her.

"What are you doing here! Baby I thought your mom said you couldn't come." I yell and then kiss her before she could answer. I pull out of the kiss and hug her again. All the boys gather round to hug her but then she starts to speak.

"She did say I couldn't come. We actually got into a fight before I left. I told her I was leaving and then I left and went to the airport. I already had a bag packed for if she changed her mind. I text her when I was boarding the plane and told her that I'm finishing school here and that when schools over if I change my mind I would move back home. I only need to stay here tonight if that's fine. And then for the rest of the year I'm going to stay with Emma. Her parents are in Spain for the next 6 months so she has the house to herself. I guess they had some work thing. My car is still at my house and my clothes are too, most of our stuff has been sent already but I have to run over there and get it." She says.

"Chloe I'm so glad that you are back and you can stay with us as long as you need. We can drive over to your house to get your stuff if you need it." Beau say going in for a hug. She hugs back. I see the smile on her face as she hugs beau and it just makes me so happy that she is here. He pulls away and she then hugs the rest of the boys.

"I'm glad you are back Chloe. I missed you. We missed you." Daniel says.

We hop in the car and drive down to her old house. When we get there we all go in, it's so empty.

Chloe's Pov

I actually thought this place could be my home. I actually liked this place, it was like a paradise to me. I smile as I enter my room. Thinking of the night I had a panic attack and the boys came over to help put me back together.

"What you thinking about?" James says.

"Just thinking of some of the fond memories I've had in this house. Thinking about how thankful I am to have you guys that's all." I smile and say to James. He smiles and it makes his dimple piercing crinkle into the creases of his cheek. I love to see him smile. Honestly when they grin or laugh or show teeth it makes my day complete. Looking at the smile that goes ear to ear on him makes my grin bigger and more genuine. I walk over to my dresser and pull out my clothes. I stuff them into a few bags. I really don't want to make it seem like I'm moving in, I feel like they feel pressured to let me do this. I'll try a week or two there and then if things work out I'll stay until I can get a job and rent an apartment.