♡New boyfriend♡

"W-what?" Hobi says as you get on top of him.
"I said that...I-I love you.." you repeat and give him a kiss on the cheek. His face looks confused and he's blushing, "Aw you look so cute when you're blushing~!" You say.
"That was just unexpected.." he says and looks away, you look over at Jonghyun and he's still watching the movie while holding his girlfriend's hand.
You sit back down to your seat and hold his hand, "Can we date now?" He asks you. You look at him with a smile, "Of course!" You say and cuddle his arm.
<After the movie>
"That was fun!" He says and pulls you closer as you walk out of the building.
"Yea, I enjoyed this 'date'."
"Same, now where to next?" He asks you and looks down to meet your eyes.
"Hmm...lets go eat something." You suggest.
"That sounds good, and I have a place in mind."
"Haha, ok~"
As you open the car door you see a couple out of the corner of your eye, you look over to see Jonghyun and a girl walking to his car. You look away but right as you do, "Oh hey y/n! What are you doing here? You with a friend?" Jonghyun yells out to you.
"Oh...Im here with my boyfriend, we finished watching a movie and we're just leaving."
"Oh, we just watched a movie too! Ah - right.. This is Kim So Young. She's my girlfriend."
"-smile- hello So Young, I'm y/n. I'm your boyfriends ex." You say and stare at her.
"Aha... ex... well nice to meet you y/n." She says and bows.
"Yup." You say and get into Hobi's car.
He drives you to the secret place, you decide to text Felix, "Hey! How are you doing today?"
You wait for a reply but while you wait, hobi looks over at you and smiles, "You're so pretty y/n. I'm so happy that you love me, I love you too."
"Awe, thanks for the compliment, and I'm happy that you love me back. To be honest, I was really nervous to confess to you but I did it with confidence. Now I'm glad I did cause now we're a couple~!" You say and look back at your phone with a smile from the thought of you and hobi dating.
"I'm fine, just alone at home like always. You?" Felix texts back finally.
"I'm fine. I found a new boyfriend~!! I'm so happy, but guess What? Jonghyun also found a new girlfriend... it hurts but I can deal with it."
"Oh, you found a new boyfriend? What's his name? Is he nice and everything you'd want in a guy?" He texts back seconds later.
"Oh, uh. Duh, he's so nice and charming. His name is Jung Hosoek, he's from BTS. I think I'll love him forever. ♡"
"Oh ok, glad you found him."
"Yup! Bye bye~"
"Bye."
<at the special place...>
"How is it? Do you like it?" Hobi asks you as you walk inside a cute restaurant filled with all kinds of decoration, like plants and things like that. It makes it seem so natural and organic, "Woah! This place is so pretty~" you say as you look all around you with sparkling eyes.
"-smile- I knew you'd like it." He says and you find a place to sit.
"Well um Hosoek... Why is there no one else here?" You ask and check around you for any other person.
"Oh, I rented this place out for us. I wanted us to be in private for this date." He explains and smirks.
"O-oh..."
You look out of the window and start thinking to yourself, "...Does Felix have feelings for me? No...But he seemed so cold when I said I found a boyfriend. Well, I'm pretty sure any guy would be like that, he probably doesn't really care about my personal life anyways...I should talk to hobi."
"So...Hobi. What is there on the menu? I'm really hungry~"
Hobi hands you the menu and you look at it together, "Ooo~! I want that!" You say and point to a plate of spaghetti.
"Ah, ok. I'll get the same then. But first off, what do you want to drink?"
"Just water."
"OK. I'm getting Sprite. It's a bit weird with spaghetti but I don't care. Hey excuse me, waiter! We're ready to order!!"
"Ok. What do you two what?" Says the waiter.
Hobi tells her what we want and you and him go back to talking. "How's- ow! -holding onto stomach- I'm going to the bathroom real quick." You say in a panic and run to the bathroom.
"Ah! Why now?! Ugh -vomits in toilet- I hate being pregnant..." You think to yourself.
You clean up and walk out with a faint smile, "Sorry.."
"It's ok... But are you Ok? You're worrying me y/n." He says.
"Well um.... I don't know how to tell you but...Suga got me pregnate."
"...W-what?! What the f-fu**!!? Omg, Suga!" He says and pulls out his phone.
"Wait your not gonna call him right?"
"No I'm calling him alright!"
"Oh no..." You panic, you don't want Suga to get in trouble with Hobi...
"Suga...why..."
"What?" You hear Suga say on the other line, it's faint but audible.
"Why did you get y/n pregnate?!"
"..um....because we're lovers. It was an accident though, it was my fault...I couldn't stop ok?!" He yells at hobi, clearly frustrated that he has to deal with this.
"Oh my gosh, I'm dating her! This is gonna be hard to deal with but whatever..." hobi says and looks into your eyes.
"Ok...WAIT WHAT?! YOU'RE DATING HER?!!"
"yeah."
"-suga hangs up-"
"Oh- he hung up on me..." Hobi says and puts away his phone. By the time that was over, the food was here.
"Mmmm~ that looks so good~" you say and look Hobi, "You ok...?"
"No."
"...I'm so sorry, ok?"
"It's ok...I just don't know how to deal with this."
"I know this'll be hard but just know that I'll love you no matter who makes me pregnate, haha.."
"-smile- haha ok, babe."
You start eating and get a text massage, "Ugh...who could it be?" You question and look at you phone.
"Why did you tell him..."