Chapter 1

AN: okay guys so here is the new version of "my alpha mate".

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"UGH just five more minutes!"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"ALRIGHT FINE!!!!" I scream as i get up and turn my alarm clock off.

I get up and go to my drawer and pull out matching bra and panties and i go to my closet and take out my faded skinny jeans, a black tank top, leather jacket, and my combat boots. After i get my clothes i go to the bathroom and get in the shower. I wash my hair with my coconut scented shampoo then i wash my body with my vanilla body wash. Once i get out of the shower i put on my underwear and clothes and walk downstairs ti my parents. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!"

"Mooom its not a big deal." I say to my overly happy mom while she jumps up and down.

"Dont you dare say that! Its your 16th birthday! which means you will finally shift and meet your mate!!!!"

My mother keeps jumping up and down while she tries to give me a HUGE hug.

"Yeah well im pretty sure my mate will just reject me." I say none too excited.

"If he reject my baby girl ill be sure to deal with him."

Says my dad.

Oh yeah did i mention my Dad is the Alpha of our pack? Which also means my mom is our Luna.

"Thanks dad."

I say, and suddenly i can feel my bones start to break and pop. I run outside while my mom and dad chases after me and i collapse on the ground and scream in agony. GODESS nobody told me this would hurt!!!!!

Before I know it my bones are finished reconstructing. I look down and see the most beautiful fur covering my paw. It's pure white like freshly fallen snow.

"Hi!"

"Woah! who are you?!" I say in my mind.

"I'm your wolf! Zoey"

"Oh hey... i'm Shaunee"

"Nice to meet you Shaunee"

"We're gonna be late for school!!"

I shift back into human form and my mom hands my my clothes. luckily i took them off before i shifted.

"Bye mom! bye dad! I'm gonna be late!" I say as i grab my backpack and run off towards school.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When i get to school i see the normal. Mates kissing and holding hands, the occasional fights and oh! theres my friends! I run up to my friends and i say hi to them.

Rosa is my best friend out of all of them she sticks up for is but shes also the badass of the group. She has dark brown hair that goes just past her shoulders not too long and not too short, she also has bright blue eyes and a small frame but trust me she can kick ass. She has on ripped skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides T-shirt she also has a sleeve tattoo on her left arm. Nightingale is kinda like our brother he has dirty blond hair and brown eyes. Nightingale also is very built he has a six pack and muscly arms. last but not least i have medium brown curly hair that goes down to the middle of my back, bright green eyes with a dark blue ring on the outside i have a medium frame and im the shy one but i speak my mind when i wanna.

"Hey guys!" I say while i walk up to them.

"Hey!" Rosa says.

Oh did i mention Rosa is the Beta's Daughter?

Just then the bell rings and we walk up the stairs to the doors and as soon as i open the door the most AMAZING scent hits me. Forest and coconut.

"I gotta go!" i say to my friends as i run off in the direction the scent is coming from. just as i turn a corner i bump into a strong muscly wall. Wait... Walls don't have muscles I slowly look up and my eyes meet the most beautiful blue eyes i have ever seen. His eyes are a bright blue with specks of green in them. He has messy black hair and he is wearing a tight fitting shirt and i can clearly see his eight pack. Yes i said EIGHT pack.

"You done checking me out princess?" he says.

Furiously i blush "u-umm i-i i wasnt umm" ugh stupid stuttering me.

I hear him chuckle.

"What's your name beautiful?" he says

"S-sh- shaunee" i stutter.

"I'm Braydon but your can call me Bray."

"Braydon as in future alpha of the Redmoon pack?!"

"Haha yeah and you are my future Luna" he says while staring in my eyes with so much love.