Negativity. PT 5

*Taking a break from all the drama, let's start having some soft moments.* 

~Sunday at home~ 

You were being slothful today, curled up in a blanket and watching your favourite series on Netflix. Right next to you was Saiki, he decided to hang out with you for the day to see if anything happens. "Saiki, want do you wanna do?" you said, pausing your show. 'I don't know and don't care' he said, you went to the fridge and got out two coffee jellies, bringing one to Saiki. 

"Let's watch a scary movie!" you said, he looked at you kind of surprised. 'You hate scary movies though' he said, you smiled at him. "We should do something that you want to do, like watching a scary movie. Since you like a little action" you spoke, 'To be honest I'm a bit scared. But I'm willing to do what Saiki wants to do.' you thought to yourself, although forgetting Saiki is using telepathy. 'Fine, if you insist. Tell me if you get too scared' he said, turning on a scary movie. You hugged Saiki's arm tightly, jumping at every jump scare. Saiki, on the other hand, was only flinching, his face had a slight blush from you hugging his arm. You paused the movie, looking at Saiki, "How about a walk?" you said. Trying to change the situation. He nodded, he stood up to find you still holding his arm. You remembered you were holding onto him and let go, looking the other way while blushing. 

~Walking around town~ 

"Make sure to not go into the alleyway this time, if we meet up with someone we know," you said, breathing in the fresh air. Suddenly you heard a large group of young men surrounding one spot. You heard someone's thoughts, they sound familiar. '(Y/N) will surely pay!' she said, you could tell it was Teruhashi. She's got a photo which looked exactly like you. Saiki could tell what was happening and without hesitation, he took your arm and ran towards the school. There would be barely anyone hanging out around the school so Saiki teleported you to the top of the school. You could see the men who were surrounding Teruhashi search the whole town, which kind of scared you. You started to get a headache from all the thoughts overwhelming you, every breath you took was heavy. Saiki told you to sit down but you declined, which made you dizzy, you could feel darkness overcome you. and then, you can't feel a thing except for coldness.

~Hospital~

You woke up, the light was bright, too bright. You saw Saiki sitting beside the bed you were in, he noticed you looking at him and called in the nurse. She informed that you had a heart attack and due to all the stress and heart attack you received cancer. Sadness filled your eyes, you started to cry. Saiki held you gently. The nurse said he had to wait outside because she was doing x-rays and other hospital stuff. 

She told you to rest, but you could only do that if Saiki was here with you. She sighed, sending in Saiki, who sat on the chair next to the bed. 'You should rest' he said, you closed your eyes. falling asleep. 

~Saiki's POV~

I sat next to (Y/N) while she fell asleep, I was heartbroken at the thought of her having cancer. The machine that showed her heart rate, it slowed down. It showed the line, it is shown that she was close to death. Tears started to form in my eyes, I didn't want to lose her. I felt warmth against my cheek, I saw (Y/N) whipping my tears away, with her every day warm smile she gives me. I held her hand tightly as she slowly drifted off to sleep. 'I love you so much, don't leave me' I used telepathy to get the message to her before she was completely gone to sleep. She smiled wider, she couldn't speak well but she whispered "I love you too, Saiki Kusou..." she said. Little did Saiki know, it will be the last time he saw her smile. So brightly. The nurse told me I had to leave, I couldn't argue back. So I looked at her, I looked at her beautiful hair, her beautiful face before I leave. 'I promised you that I won't leave you, I'm sorry. I broke that promise' I cried, cried right when I got home. 

~Next morning~ 

I walked to school, I can't stop worrying about (Y/N). Nendo, Kaidou, and Teruhashi walked up to me, being as loud as ever. "Hey, Saiki, where's (Y/N)?" Kaidou said in concern, I couldn't bring myself to answer so I kept silent. 

"Alright everyone, I have a very important announcement to make." The class settled down, sitting in their seats and having their full attention on the teacher. "(Y/N) has developed cancer, so she won't be coming to class anymore..." As soon as the teacher informed the students, they were silent. 'She developed cancer? how?' those thoughts ran around the classroom. It seemed the teacher knew what they were thinking, "She got it due to a load of stress she got from everyone and due to a heart attack...'' I stood from my seat, exciting the room, I was being followed by Kaidou and Nendou. We got to the hospital and visited (Y/N) when we got in, Kaidou ran over to her bed. She was awake and looked beautiful as ever, Kaidou hugged her, trying his hardest not to cry. Nendo just stood there, although he did look a bit sad. I walked up to her, She looked at me with her bright (E/C) eyes and she smiled. Just like she always did, Just like she always greeted me.

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

A/N: WELP WE HAD OUR SOFT MOMENTS SO I HAD TO ADD IN DRAMATIC MOMENTS. So, it's getting close to the end of this story. Get ready for the next chapter and cya!~

~Hester 

words: 1011