Negativity. PT 4

Keywords: (F/F)= Favourite Flower

(Y/N)= Your name

(F/D)= Favourite Dessert

~At the roof~ 

You were about to fall to your death, you were crying but out of happiness, of course, you were afraid. Just when you were about to you felt someone grab on your hand, you looked back to see Saiki. He pulled you back, bringing you into a hug. You cried, wrapping your arms around him, "I can't, I-I just can't!" you said between your sobs. Saiki rubbed your head, holding you close. "I am still here. For you." he mumbled. After an hour of calming down, you finally stopped your sobs. Saiki picked you up in his arms, teleporting you and him to your house. You've fallen asleep in his arms, he laid you down on the couch, covering you up with a blanket. 

You have woken the next day but on the couch instead of your bed, you then remembered what happened, making you lie back down on the couch. You got the courage to get dressed, you figured walking to your brother's grave would lighten you up just a bit. It was Saturday so you had no school, you walked out of your house and walked into a flower shop on the way there. The lady at the front desk welcomed you, "Hello, how may I help you today?" she said, sounding sweet. "I'm looking for (F/F), would you know if you have it?" you said, smiling at her. She nodded walking to the back and picking out your (F/F). "Is that all? " she asked, pressing the buttons on the register. "Yeah." You replied, looking around the store. The fragrance of different flowers swarmed you. You paid for your flowers and walked to the graveyard. 

You looked at your brother's grave, smiling softly at the picture that's placed on its grave. You placed the flowers beside the grave. You figured you should go get your favourite dessert to lighten the mood. "Rest peacefully, (B/N)," you said, walking away from his grave. 

~Favourite Cafe~

You already knew Saiki was there, you walked inside. "Welcome! please take a seat anywhere." The waitress said, joyfully. In fact, that was the most someone was happy when I arrived somewhere. You headed towards Saiki's table and sat down with him, "Hey, Saiki." you said. He nodded, not looking up from his coffee jelly. 'What're you doing here?' he asked, still not looking up from his jelly. "Oh, I thought it would be best to get some fresh air, considering what happened yesterday," you said, Saiki looked up from his empty dish. The waitress walked up to our table. "Hello ma'am, how may I serve you this fine evening?" she said, you smiled at her brightly which she returned. Her mind was actually quite nice.  "Can I get (F/D) and one coffee jelly, please?" you asked, still having that bright smile on your face. She nodded, jotting down your order. "Anything to drink?" She asked, "Water, please." you said, She walked away. 'Why'd you order a coffee jelly?' Saiki said, you looked at him and smiled. "You'll see," you said, giggling a little. The waitress came back with your order. You placed the coffee jelly in front of Saiki, his expression was different, instead of his emotionless face he showed a soft smile. 'Thank you...' he said, using telepathy. digging into his delicious dessert. You smiled, giggling a little at his cute face while you eat your dessert. 

After you and Saiki walked around town, You had an amused look on your face as you looked at all the buildings. You've been here before but can't remember a thing you did or who you were with. "Hey, Saiki!" a guy said, I looked back and it was the guy with the mohawk. A yelp came from you when Saiki took your wrist and ran, Saiki, lead you into an alleyway "Huh... I swore I saw my buddy Saiki.." he said, walking away. You caught your breath when you and Saiki stopped running. You still felt your hands together, Saiki looked at you then his hand. He blushed slightly while taking away his hand.

~In an Alleyway~

 You and him walked through the alleyway, you got a few stares from perverts and oldies, which scared you. "Hey..*hic*...girlie!" some guy walked up to you, touching your arm. "Please, let go of me," you said politely. You tried walking away but he pulled you back and held your arm tighter, which started to hurt. "Sir, you are hurting my arm..." you said, he tightened his grip, he laughed which wasn't very sane. You worriedly looked at Saiki but he wasn't there?

 "Oh, your boyfriend got caught by my buddies!" you froze, how? Saiki is strong he could've taken them on. "We told him that we would hurt you if he didn't corporate." You seen Saiki being dragged by two built up men. "S-Saiki!-" you were cut off by the guy talking to you, he put his hand against your mouth and a knife close to your neck. You were scared, but you weren't going to let anyone hurt Saiki. You raised your hand and punched the man, who actually fell back. You glared at the two men holding Saiki, they let him go and walked towards you. You punched one of them but missed, they grabbed you and pushed you against the wall with a knife held close to your arm. He started cutting, you shrieked, but your shrieking was muffled by the other guy. Saiki, on the other hand, punched both of them hard enough they got knocked out. You fell but were caught by Saiki. He teleported you to your house, you walked and sat on your couch. 

~At the house~

You sat on the couch, Saiki sitting on the end of your wounded arm, he was wrapping up your cut with bandages. You couldn't help but cry, Saiki held you close, wishing he could do something to end your agony. 

But there was no hope for helping you, you promised yourself that is. 

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

A/N: Was this short or long? I can't really tell, plus I was stressed while writing this so it might not be that good. Sorry. But if you enjoyed it, Thank you <3. 

~Hester 

Words: 1042