02

"F-fuck!!" Jeongguk screamed while grabbing a hand full of Taehyung's hair , pulling it as he continued to bounce on the older's cock.

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum again!" Taehyung growled as he lifted Jeongguk's ass to thrust hardly and fastly, chasing his orgasm while his husband was a crying mess over his sweet spot getting abused over and over again.

The couple was onto their 4th round now, they decided to spend the whole night making love now that the kids were staying over their grandma's

They both came at the same time, sharing long and loud moans together.

Jeongguk passed out on Taehyung, rolling over to his side and then both cuddling with each other.

"We should clean up" Taehyung adviced but Jeongguk shook his head, "m'too tired" he said cutely making the older laugh.

There was a soft silence between the two but they enjoyed it, until Jeongguk talked. "Hyung where should we have out holiday vacations?" He asked. "Well I was planning we should have it with all the other hyungs but we have to tell them so they could also suggest places" Taehyung replied and Jeongguk nodded. "That's a good idea"

Both shared a conversations until they both fell asleep.

————————

"Daddy why are you limping?"

"Daddy please! I wanna go to the orphanage"

"Daddy you look like you got run over by a truck"

"I wanna get ice cream!"

You see here, after Jeongguk and Taehyung fetched the kids from Mommy O's, There was an urgent meeting happening so Taehyung had to leave the kids with him.

"Eunha stop asking questions, Seongie, we'll go to the orphanage later after class so could you both please get on your clothes now? Class starts in 30 minutes" He tried to calmly tell the kids what ti do and fortunately they followed.

He sighed and stood up, "Seongie, go arrange both of your bags while I do Eunha's hair okay?" He asked and Seongsilhan nodded and followed, arranging their small roller bags that contained of course, school supplies.

Jeongguk styled Eunha's hair into a high ponytail while the child was playing with her barbie dolls. Soon putting her in cute pink doll shoes.

"Okay now go finish your brother's task while I get him ready too" Jeongguk said and Eunha followed.

Seongsilhan walked towards him and he brushed his hair and put on shoes on the boy.

The two held their roller bags while they exit the room. Jeongguk opened the car with his keys. "Go inside the car now, remember not to touxh anything okay?" Jeongguk asked and they reply with a "got it dad!"

While the kids were in the car, Jeongguk prepared their snack boxes with a nutella sandwich and a juice box. After that he rushed to the car and looked at the time.

10 minutes. Let's get it.

"Seatbelts kids" He said and the kids put on their seatbelts as he started the engine and drove out.

Soon they reached the kid's school and Eunha and Seongsilhan kiss their father goodbye and get out of the car with their roller bags. "Be good!" He smiled at them with the windows opened.

He closed them after the kids waved him a good bye and sighed. He recieved a call from Taehyung shortly after. He picked it up.