Chapter 14

Jackie sits in her office unable to focus on her work all she can think about is Jack. Since they have begun their illicit affair there are times when she can't stop thinking about him. What started as innocent fun and hot sex, has caused her to crave more. She looks forward to seeing him, even if they don't make love, she enjoys being in his arms. The scent of him relaxes her, his lips on hers feel like heaven. Being with Jack is fun, charming, and relaxing. The more she learns about him, the more she wants him.

Still, she has no idea how he feels about her or if he has any deeper feelings other than friendship. Tonight they will be spending time together, and possibly have sex a few times, but she's looking forward to just being with him. The past week has been stressful and she wouldn't mind releasing her stress by riding a six-foot-one stallion who satisfies her every time. Yet she is going to try to figure out if his feelings go beyond their intimate interludes.

While she is standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows in her private quarters she feels two big strong arms rest on her hips. The deep accented voice, saying "hello beautiful" almost causes her to jump out of her skin. Jack laughs as he didn't mean to scare her or expect her to almost jump out of the window.

"Jack Kennedy, I ought to lock you in the dungeon," she says crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'm sorry kid, but I couldn't resist. Besides I didn't want to disturb you, you look as if you were in deep thought," he says pulling her close and kissing her pouty lips," Is there anything I can do to reduce my sentence," he follows up by kissing her neck.

Instantly she began to feel her reserve begin to wear thin. Resisting Jack Kennedy is something she began to realize she had a hard time doing.

"I missed you," she hears him groan before she feels him nibble on her earlobe causing her to emit a low moan.

"Oh you do, huh? I guess you expect that statement to just make everything alright," she teases.

"No, but I know this will," he says. Before she could say anything else he scoops her up and lays her down on the couch. Pushing up her skirt he discovers she wasn't wearing any panties. He grins like a starved man ready to ravish what he sees before him. Spreading her legs he quickly goes to work on devouring her intimate parts.

Once she comes down off her high she lies there, her body feels limp as a rag doll. Never has a man gone down on her before. He made her feel so good, she was ready to forget about dinner and just head to the bedroom. Still, she feels the need to know how he feels about her.

"Now do you forgive me?" he inquires bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Of course," she replies motioning for him to come closer. Inching away from her face she pulls him closer to kiss him. A kiss filled with passion, heat, and dare she think it...love. Could she truly be in love with this man or is it because he can make her body explode into a thousand pieces after thoroughly making love to her.

"Jack?" she says brushing her lips against his.

"Yes," he says trying to steal another kiss.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" he asks before kissing her lips.

"About me and you," she says in between kisses.

"What about me and you, pretty lady?" he follows up before getting up.

He gets up and lifts her legs to let them rest on his lap. She looks at him and feels her heart skip a beat. Why does he have to be so damn handsome?

"Jackie?" he says concerned when she hasn't said anything but stare at him.

"Yes," she says her voice barely above a whisper.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I told you, Jack, about you and me?" she replies when she finally finds the strength to sit up.  She adjusts herself to where she is sitting next to him and he puts his arm around her. A gesture that makes her feel safe and secure. A gesture that makes her wonder does he feel the same way she does.

"What about us?" he asks not understanding why she isn't saying anything. Inside her head, she is trying to figure out the right words to say.

"I've been thinking a lot about you. You're a wonderful man, who is incredibly intelligent, handsome, makes me feel beautiful, desirable, so good in bed, but..."

"What?"

"I know when we first started fooling around, we agreed to a relationship based on friendship and sex. Now, I can't help but want more. I feel my feelings for you getting deeper," Jackie says looking down at her hands.

Jack looks at her and he doesn't know what to say. He cares about her, and lately, his feelings for her have gone beyond what one feels for a friend. He knew from the beginning considering who she is their relationship could never be more than friendship and sex. Now she is telling him how she feels could it be more?

"Well Jackie, I care about you a lot and I think you are very special. But do you think the people of your country would be acceptable to you being with a foreigner?"

"I don't care about that Jack. I know I want you and that is what matters."

"Ok Jackie, it's not that simple. You think your mother and Parliament are going to be happy with the Queen of their country dating, no less than marrying someone who isn't from here?"

She looks into his eyes. Marriage!? Of course, she wants to get married, but she wouldn't think Jack was thinking that far ahead.

"I don't care, Jack, I told my mother I want to marry someone I love! Not just any man!"

"So you're in love with me?" Jack asks surprised.

"Yes, I think I am. I know when I'm not with you I can't help but wonder what you are doing. Do you think about me? Here I am at night wishing I was in your arms, holding me tight. Even when we don't have sex, I still want to be near you. I have fallen in love with you John Kennedy," Jackie says looking into his eyes.

"Wow..." he says with a pause.

"So I guess it's safe to say you don't feel the same way I do?" Jackie asks feeling like her heart is about to break into a million pieces.

"No, I just didn't know you felt like I do... I love you too Jacqueline Bouvier," he replies bringing her close to kiss her.