Chapter 3

Jackie returned to the castle first before Jack's limo arrived. She is standing at the entrance of her home with her mother and siblings when the limo comes to a stop. Before Jack gets out of the limo he takes the opportunity to get a good look at Jackie's face since he has only seen her from the rear or the side.

He looks at her perfectly arched eyebrows that are above her most beautiful assets, her eyes. They're a beautiful brown with a hint of gold with long lashes. The door to the limo opens giving him an even clearer view of her face.

"Welcome to my home Mr. Kennedy," Jackie says smiling.

"Thank you," he replies.

"Mr. Kennedy, I would like to introduce you to my mother Janet, and my siblings Caroline and John," Jackie says before stepping aside to allow them to shake hands. After a couple of photos for the press, Jack then follows his hostess and her family inside.

Once everyone is seated Jack found himself seated next to Jackie on the other side of her is her mother.

"So Mr. Kennedy are you enjoying your time here so far?" Jackie asks.

"Yes, I have. You have a very beautiful country," he replies smiling.

"Thank you," Jackie replies smiling shyly.

She can't help but find her guest to be a very handsome man. Those bewitching eyes, his smile that makes her smile. The scent of his cologne just adds to the magic that's pulling her in.

"So Mr. Kennedy I'm sure you know French is our country's official language, do you happen to speak any?" Jackie asks softening her voice.

"Oui, je fais ta majesté, mais juste très peu," Jack replies with a smile.

"Très bien, je suis impressionné," she responds with a smile.

They continue a small conversation until after lunch everyone gets up and mingles.

Jackie and her best friend Margaret go over to the corner to talk.

"He's gorgeous," Jackie whispers to Margaret.

"Yes, he is very handsome," Margaret replies agreeing

"I like his accent, it's different," Jackie whispers, "I had to avoid looking at him a few times so I wouldn't get caught staring." Both women begin to giggle like two naughty schoolgirls.

Throughout the luncheon, Jackie keeps sneaking glances at her honored guest. She overheard the conversation between him and the Mayor about the school. She's impressed by the passion he has for helping others and trying to make the world a better place.

After lunch is over she asks Jack would he like a tour of the palace which he agrees. This will give her a little time to be alone with her handsome guest. Also, check him out without someone seeing her. Still, the thought of being alone with him makes her nervous and she can't help but feel shy around him.

"So Mr. Kennedy, would you follow me," Jackie says walking towards one of the doors that a guard holds open for her.

Once he gets out to the hallway she is standing there waiting for him.

"Wow you're a fast one!" he says with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm not exactly the best at public speaking," Jackie replies looking down at her hands.

"Well there's no need for you to be shy, I won't bite. If it makes you feel better you can imagine me in my underwear."

She looks at him and begins to laugh. He smiles, happy that he was able to relax her a bit.