Chapter 2

John "Jack" Kennedy is making his way out to his waiting limo to take him to the groundbreaking dedication ceremony at the school he is building on the other side of town. A school that is going to bear his name. The John Fitzgerald Kennedy High School of Technology Le Martinique.

This school will be the fourth technology school he will be building in the world. The first one was built in his hometown Boston, Massachusetts; the second in Johannesburg, South Africa; and the third in Port of Spain, in Trinidad. With hopes of building four more soon.

His mission is to unite the world through the use of technology. But building schools are one part of the charity branch of John Kennedy's vast empire. First making his money in the Aeronautic world by investing in Boeing stocks for the development of their aircraft. Then taking a small part of the fortune he made from Boeing and investing in the shipping industry.

By his twenty-seventh birthday, Jack Kennedy became one of the richest men in the world. Now adding a successful shipping magnate to his resume. Owning three cargo ships, a successful cruise line, and for pleasure's sake buying himself a sailboat naming it the Victura, which is Latin for "about to conquer*." Which he is set to do, to conquer the world and for people to remember the name, John Kennedy.

Right now he just wants to make it to the ceremony on time. How would it look for the school's founder to show up late?

Unfortunately, the conference call dealing with his current investment in a new hotel being built in Las Vegas went on longer than he expected. He just wants to make a good impression on the Queen of the country, whom he is expected to meet and have lunch with at her palace.

To his knowledge, she is twenty-three and just ascended the throne a year ago after her father had perished in a plane crash. She is also the oldest of three, she has a younger brother and sister. Also, she has never been married, has no children, and is very much single. Which made him think about the current state of his love life.

The last time he had a steady girlfriend was Inga.

A blonde Swedish beauty he was crazy about and help enhanced his look. Jack was never one to spend a lot of money on things, especially when it came to his clothes. Inga upgraded him. Introducing him to Brooks Brothers and getting him to wear suits that fit properly. No longer wearing shoes that had seen better days to wearing Stefano Ricci and Tom Ford. Thanks to Inga he is now featured on all the best-dressed lists.

Inga had also taught him a lot about the art of seduction and sex. She was very experienced and shared her experiences with him. Now he is considered to be the ultimate lover by the women who's had the opportunity to go to bed with him.

Considering how his life is set up now, he didn't have time for long-term relationships. He has become an international playboy; leaving a trail of thousands of women who swoon over his good looks and money. They only got dinner and back to his place for a good time.

Speaking of time; he made it to the ceremony. He is pulled from his thoughts of Inga and his fans when his chauffeur called his name while holding open the door.

He gets out of the limo and shakes the hands of the government officials lined up to welcome him. Flashing his million-dollar smile and waving at the thousand who have shown up to see him before he meets his royal hostess. He is talking to a town mayor before the crowd broke into a large commotion over the arrival of the royal limo.

Jack turns to see the most gorgeous woman he's ever laid eyes on getting out of the limo. Jackie exit the limo beginning to shyly wave at her subjects who are ecstatic to see her as she walks up the red-carpeted path towards Jack.

What his team had failed to inform him, is how beautiful the Queen of Le Martinique is. He stands there in awe and watches as his hostess makes her way toward him.

Once Jackie is standing in front of him, he is formally introduced to her.

"Your Majesty, I am pleased to introduce you to Mr. John Kennedy. He is the owner and CEO of J. Kennedy International Industries; the founder of the John Fitzgerald Kennedy School of Technology Le Martinique," said the Mayor of Cannes City. The city in which they are in and where the school is being built.

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Kennedy," Jackie says in her soft whispery voice while extending her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Your Majesty," Jack replies taking the gloved hand and gently shaking it.

Not only is she beautiful, but her voice is also so sexy he thinks to himself.

While the trio is taken on a tour by the foreman of the construction site; Jack tries to get a good look at his female hostess. "Her Majesty" as he is to refer to her has long chocolate brown hair that is current curled and is down her shoulders. Broad but delicate shoulders are currently exposed in the navy blue dress she has on. The dress hugs her petite figure and accents her curves. From what he could see she has a cute little butt that he wants to cup just to see how soft it is.

He looks lower to where the dress stops to admire the shapely legs she possesses. Strong thigh and calf muscles with smooth skin reflect she takes good care of her legs that he would love to caress. Before looking at the size ten feet in the tan red bottom shoes she's wearing.

"Mr. Kennedy," he hears that snaps him out of his admiration of his hostess's body.

"Yes," he quickly replies hoping he wasn't caught.

"Here's your shovel sir," the Mayor says handing him the metal shovel with a red bow tied to it.

"Thank you," Jack replies taking the shovel. They are guided over to where they are to dig the shovel into the ground and move a small amount of dirt a short distance. Then pose with the shovels before Jack gives a short speech. The trio shakes hands with each of the construction workers hired to build the school which is expected to be finished by the end of the following year.

The Mayor makes his way over to the podium to introduce Jack, who then makes his way to the podium. The two men shake hands again and Jack makes his speech. 

Once Jack's speech is completed, he and his hosts say their goodbyes to the officials and wave to the people who came to see the millionaire who will help bring Le Martinique in the future. They get into the respective limousines that will take them back to the palace for lunch.

Jack calls his assistant. "Evelyn, you never mentioned how attractive the Queen is."

"I'm sorry Jack. OMG, the Queen is so hot Jack!" Evelyn replies with sarcasm. Jack chuckles.

"Well the next to make sure to inform me," he says.

"I'll put that on the top of my to-do list; 'inform boss that a head of state is attractive.'"

"Thanks, Evelyn, I know I could always count on you," Jack replies.

"Jack I'm sure you didn't call me just to talk about how attractive the Queen of Le Martinique is?"

"No, I am calling because I want to know have you heard from Michael Mansfield about the hotel?" he asks beginning the quick conversation about his latest investment before he is to arrive at the Palace.

*source of boat name meaning: JFK Hyannis Museum