Chapter 21: Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Getting married to Taehyung tomorrow, finally. Jeongguk smiles but there is an ache in his heart that can't just seem to go away. Taehyung's scent is so strong right now but Jeongguk doesn't give up and walks to his room, not knowing anything certain someone was waiting for him to come to his room and embrace him.

----------------------------

"Why are you so sad Taehyung? It doesn't look like you're about to get married." Jimin says as he combs Taehyung's hair. Only Jimin was allowed to see Taehyung, get him ready for the wedding.

"I'm not sad hyung, I'm not sad at all." Taehyung answers, eyes beginning to water.

"You are. Is it because of what happened last night? That you couldn't get to see him after that?" Jimin says and Taehyung has to nod because it's the truth.

"Oh dear." Jimin embraces the omega when he starts sobbing. Taehyung cries for a while because he misses Jeongguk so much.

"You're going to see him really soon Taetae. You're getting married to Jeongguk, he's going to be all yours from now so don't cry and be happy, it's the most important day of your life." Jimin softly says and Taehyung nods, wiping away his tears.

"Now let me fix you up again and don't dare cry because you're gonna mess it up again." Jimin muses and Taehyung finally smiles.

All mine, Jeongguk's going to be all mine. Taehyung was dying to see Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk's going to be stunned to see you Tae, you look beautiful." Jimin says and means it. Taehyung was nervous as hell.

"Who's going to walk with me?" Taehyung asks.

"Your mother of course." Jimin answers and Taehyung smiles.

"I wish father was here too." Taehyung says, smiling sadly.

"He'll be very happy right now, watching from above how beautiful his son looks and he's finally going to get married." Jimin utters and Taehyung wishes it's all true.

--------------------------

"He's going to say no. He'll not marry me." Jeongguk kept chanting while pacing in his room, all dressed but insecure.

"Do me a favour Daniel and please punch him." Hoseok sighs.

"I guess he does need some beating." Daniel replies.

"Give me a good reason to why he'd want to marry me." Jeongguk asks, he was going out of his mind.

"Because he has to marry you I guess."  Daniel nonchalantly says. "Or because he has no other choice."

"Or because he just want to fulfil his father's wish." Hoseok muses.

"Or maybe because he's forced to." Yugyeom says. Dread fills Jeongguk. Jeongguk's horrified expression makes the three royal guards laugh.

"You're all useless." Jeongguk groans.

"Hey Crown Prince, relax. If prince Taehyung didn't wanted to marry you, he wouldn't be here. He would never have left Mariana." Daniel says.

"There is no way prince Taehyung will say no and it's not because he has no other choice or because he has to keep his father's wish, it's because he really likes you. His eyes speak a lot Jeongguk and so does his little actions and expressions. He can't say no and he won't, don't worry." Hoseok says and Jeongguk's heart beat quickens.

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk says and of course he has noticed the emotions Taehyung's eyes display. His eyes speak so loud and it relieves Jeongguk a little for now.