1

Robyn

"Dad where are we going". "Robyn, just shut up little girl, you dont need to know everything". "fine, but what do i wear for this party, if i dont know what this party is about, how will i know what kind of dress to wear". "ugh, whatever, where going a party, where there will be all mafias, families are attending. You better where something elegant. dont fuck this up ROBYN". "okay dad". 

As i walk up the stairs i think, why was i born into this family, they dont even treat me like family. The only family i have is my mother. 

"mom". "yes Darling, did your dad tell you about the party". "yes, what should i wear". "well i brought a dress, its laying on your bed". "okay thanks mom, do you have the make up artist and hair stylist". "yup shes just down stairs i will bring her up right now". "okay thanks mom, love you". Love you too sweetheart". 

"hello hun, im Ronny i will be doing your make up and hair". "okay thanks, come in". 

1 .1/2 hours later ....

"you look stunning, robyn". Hehe, really thanks ronny, you really did a great job". "thank you love, you want me to get you mom for you". "yes please". 

"honey im coming"

"honey im coming". "okay". 

Lilly 

As soon as i walked in i saw my beautiful daughter standing there with that beautiful smile on her face, she is the prettiest girl i have seen. 

"wow, robyn, you look absolutely stunning". "uhh, thanks mom, you look beautiful". "hun, im old now not that gorgeous". "stop that mom, you know your smoking". "i love you Robyn, to the woman you have grown today you have made me proud". "thank you mom, i just wish dad would feel the same". "hun, your not alone, he was with another girl in our room". "how can he, when he has the prettiest woman alive right in front of him". "just leave it, hes an ass hole anyway". "why are we even here mom". "sweetheart, i am so sorry i got you stuck here, you know i got pregnant with your father he found out and said he would be there for me and he lied about loving me so he could Mary me, if he didn't i would have had nowhere to go. But he lied and, you know the number one rule, if i was pregnant, which i was the leader has to marry their child's mother, which was me, this is how we got stuck, and i am so sorry for that". "its ok mom, lets just forget about it and move on". "i guess so honey". 

"Are you girls ready, and hurry the fuck up and not waste my time". Eric says with a harsh tone. "where coming, so hold your horses". lilly shouts. aggressively. 

Chris 

"you better get yourself down here, young man" Becky says loud enough for chris to here. "im coming my beautiful mother, chill". "chris baby, come on we have to go to the party, and you know you're dad he never wants to be late". "yeah, okay coming mom, just a sec". 

As i come down the stairs i see my mother starting to tear up. "oh mom, what now, why you crying". "cant your mother cry in happiness, you are such a handsome young man, you have made your parents proud". 

"Eric, hun. come look at your son, does he not look handsome, young-". 

"Becky obviously he looks handsome he took after me, but his attitude, took after you"

"Becky obviously he looks handsome he took after me, but his attitude, took after you". Eric says jokingly. "no dont say that, my attitude is 1000 x better than his he is too cold towards people". "and that my beautiful wife he has to be, especially when he takes over". "yeah, okay, anyways should we get going". "yeah, mom and dad you have been talking for too long, lets get a fucking move on". "son, language" Becky replies as chris rolls his eyes at his mother's remark jokingly and kisses her on the cheek