1:1

Wei Ren have always been a model student  of their university so being early is normal for students like him.

Upon entering the lab, he noticed that there are dark wisps near his cubicle. He tried to rub both of his eyes thinking he had dirts on it. " huh? What the.?" The dark wisps didn't disappear so that means his eyes are clear and he's not hallucinating.

Wei Ren became nervous and scared of this unnatural phenomenon, he had studied the natural occurrence of dark mass  in his secondary years. The appearance of wisps in an enclosed area much less an incubated room is impossible.

While he kept on pondering what made a wisps appear on the lab, the wisps began spreading when suddenly....
"Nyahhhh...!"
a small fur ball came out and bounced around the place breaking cylinders and glasses around.

"Shit!"
With the abrupt bouncing of the fur ball, Wei Ren's arm got a deep cut from a broken glass. He stood up to balance himself and catch the fur ball but he felt dizziness overcome him due to the blood gushing from his wound.

The fur ball stopped bouncing around when it smelled something extraordinary. Then its eyes locked onto the person slumped on the floor.
"Nyah?." The fur ball stared curiously at Wei Ren who lost his strength, becoming paler by the second, creating a pool of blood around the area.

"Nghnnn..crap.this is the worst. A wisps and a weird fur ball appearing out of nowhere. Now, i'm lying here bleeding..hahaha...did I happen to step into some dog shit on the way here.."
Wei Ren kept on mumbling since he can't find the strength to stand anymore and he's bleeding more profusely.

The fur ball jumped down from the cabinet and slowly creep toward Wei Ren.
"Meow?"
Its dark round eyes stared into Wei Ren's brownish red eyes and kept on meowing as it slowly extended its small paw trying to touch Wei Ren's wound.
"Ahh...the weird fur ball will gonna eat me..." Wei Ren in his delirious state could not stop mumbling when he suddenly felt a warm light coming from the fur ball.

Wei Ren looked at his arm and stared at the fur ball in wonder.

"Didn't you try to eat me?"

"Nyah.nyah!nyah!nyah!meowhrrr!"

"Ahaha..you're cute but I don't understand what you're trying to say kitty"

Watching the little fur ball's antics made Wei Ren think of that cartoon charater in  Nyanma which his sister likes to watch.

'is this human supposed to be my host? Why does he looks like a sissy? Nevermind, I hope he will not disappointment my master.'

Just as Wei Ren tried to touch its belly, the fur ball bit his finger. Suddenly the fur ball's forehead and Wei Ren's wrist showed an insignia at the same time.

" be grateful, human. I am lord Qiu Long, you will follow my orders and rewards will be given unto you, fail and you shall receive punishment worse than death itself. Now, bow before me and speak your filthy name!"

Wei Ren couldn't process what the little fur ball talking about. Right now he's trying to digest what's the difference of reality vs. Hallucination.
'A weird fur ball that can speak human language...?, am I still dreaming? No,no,no...'

Wei Ren feels like his head's going to explode when he heard the term 'punishment, death and filthy name. What?!' He stood up and grab the fur ball on its neck.

"Huhhh??! What did you just say?!"
Eyes narrowing coupled with his threatening tone of voice, the fur ball feels threatened and started to shiver.