OLL #7

"Damn Ate, may sakit ako nararamadan ko yun. Pero bakit sabi ng doctor wala. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"When was the last time that your member is ready to fight?"

"What?!" Napuwang ang labi ni Anton while I naman punanlalakihan siya ng mata.

"oh common may dear brother hindi na ako virgin no kaya alam ko yan. Why you thought I was a virgin?"

I and Anton knooded

"So we can do it anytime?" Anton said. I couldn't believe that Anton is telling that to my sister.

"What the FUCK Anton!!!!" Susugudin ko na sana si Anton pero nagsalita ang Ate ko.

"Sure. Basta ba magaling ka sa kama"

"Sure thing babe and I'll make love to you. That is how i describe the things I wanna do with you."

Somehow I become secured Anton is one of may friends. matagal na siyang may gusto kay Ate at alam din ito ni Ate yun nga lang she never believe with love which is the same with me pero napabilis naman ata ng karma at pati sa katawan ko at dumadapo ito.

"Again Gael, when was the last time that your member is ready to fight?" I don't know but I remember the girl which is wearing a red dress that was the last time.

"When he had sex with the red dress girl. He used to tell me stories about her but he doesn't know her. Pano natin siya mahahanap."

"What you just pulled a girld and do it with you? Gael that was sick hindi kita tinuruan ng ganyan ah?"

Umiling ako.

"No, the truth it is really my fault." Anton said. Handa na siya mapagalitan but ate just look at hin with knooted forehead.

"And why would you give my brother a woman that he will be having to do it?"

"Kasi stress na siya sa work. He have to loosen up kaya ko yun ginawa."

Nagnood naman ang Ate ko.

"So, I know what your problem is. I have read this article about Love."

"WHAT?! your telling me that you are acknowledgibg the feeling of LOVE?!" pinagdiinan ko talaga ang word na yan. Dahil jan masisira lang ang ulo ng mga tao.

"Gael, Please let me finish." I nooded

"I have read this article about LOVE that if you love or if you see your other half your manhood will not work for other girls."

I was shooked that lady in red was my other half I badly needed to find her to make sure the article was true.

------------
Author's note: (MUST READ)
diba pagbabae ang nagpapa-check up OBY ang tawag how abot men ano tawag dun? please answer if you read this.