2

Ashley woke in his bed the next day, with a firey pain in his arm. “Ow.” he whimpered, feeling like his arm was burning. Looking down at his arm, and began panicking, his arm was bloody and was cut with a circle with an X over it. “What the hell?!?” Ashley quickly got out of bed, and screamed, pain shot through his legs as he fell. “Asssssshhhhhhleeeeyy.” Ashley froze and turned his head, his eyes widening, the mark on his arm burning.

“CC. No you're dead, this is all a dream.” Ashley whispered to himself as the demon who looked like CC got closer, gold eyes shining with malice. “Keep telling yourself that Ashley. This is all matter of fact real.” ‘CC’ laughed as Ashley cried out in more pain when he grabbed his arm. His gold eyes flashing bright. “Hah, CC you heard Andy, he doesn't want little Ashy hurt.” another voice said. Ashley whipped his head and saw Jinxx leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face showing sharp teeth.

On full panic mode now, Ashley didn't even hear or acknowledged that another person entered the room, and being in so much pain, he couldn't pay attention to anything anymore.

Ashley blacked out once again, but this time he found himself running away from the monsters in the park on the other side of his neighborhood. Extremely creepy cackling was everywhere around him. The pain he was in worsening with every step, but Ashley pushed on. Hulting to a stop at what he saw in front of him, Ashley quickly ran and hid behind a tree.

“Jake did you see where he went?”

“No, CC. Have you seen him Jinxx?”

“No. Ashy where are you?”

Ashley covered his mouth to quiet his breathing, and closed his eyes as tears ran down his face.

“Ashley.”

A deep voice whispered in his ear, making his heart stop. A voice he hadn't heard in years. Ashley's eyes snapped open and widen in horror, standing in front of him was Andy, but this wasn't the Andy he was crushing on years ago. This Andy had no eyelids, he had a smile carved into his face giving him a permanent one, his black hair was longer, and blood was all over his clothes. “A-Andy?” Ashley whimpered.

“AAHHHHHHHHH!” Ashley screamed as a massive pain shot through his gut. Looking down, Ashley saw a knife in his stomach that he didn't realize Andy had, Ashley felt blood leaking from his mouth as his bottom lip trembled, his chest heaving. Looking up at Andy, Ashley tried to grab Andy's arm but was to weak to. Ashley grunted weakly as Andy pulled the knife out, Ashley fell on his side unable to hold himself up. As his mind faded to nothing, and Jinxx, CC, and Jake appeared around Andy's face, one last sentence went through his mind. ‘They're back.’

Sidenotes! Yes you have read this on another wattpad account, that is my main wp account that I plan on posting youtube fics, and other stories that I come up with.

Also there will be stockholm syndrome in this as well.

I'll also put up warnings up at mentions of rape, smut, and other stuff as well as the story goes along.

Hope you like it.