Part 14

"Fucking find him Drew, I want him locked up" Edward snarls.

"We're doing everything we can boss, I promise" Drew says in response.

Edward has just found out Troy has used his credit card again, this time two blocks from his and Harry's house. Troy can't know where they live though or that they are now Louis carers, theirs no way he could have found that information out.

"Can you get patrol to swing past the house a few times?" Edward then asks.

"Already done boss" Jax says from beside Drew.

Edward nods as Jax and Drew leave his office, he turns to Scott.

"Don't mention this to Harry please, he worries enough about Louis safety" Edward says.

"I won't, we will find him Ed don't worry, nothing will happen to Louis" Scott reassures.

"Thanks mate" Edward replies.

He's stressed out and just wants Louis dad found and to know Louis is safe, he has a horrible feeling in his gut and he can't settle, it makes him more angry than usual and his squad know to steer clear of an angry Edward.

....

At the hospital, Harry is having a busy day, he misses Louis like crazy but he's kept on his toes with sick Littles and broken bones in emergency. It's not until 3pm that he gets an unpleasant surprise when he hears a wailing little that sounds just like Louis in the waiting room.

....

Louis and Anne are playing puzzles quietly after Louis nap, he's wearing black jeans and a white sweater with "my Daddies loves me" written in black down the shirt.

"You're so good at puzzles honey" Anne says.

"Thanks gramma Anne, I like them" Louis smiles.

Suddenly the door bell rings and Anne furrows her brows.

"Who could that be?" Anne asks Louis

"I no no, daddy?" Louis asks.

Anne laughs,

"Not yet bugalugs" she says ruffling Louis hair.

She gets up and goes to answer the door, she opens it to find two kids and a girl on the front step,

"Hi, you must be Anne, my name is Jesse, I'm Jasper and Luke's nanny. They were here last night and Luke left his toy truck here and he can't do without it, I'm so sorry to disturb you" Jesse the nanny rattles off.

"Oh nonsense, its fine, come on in, hello boys, I'm Anne its nice to meet you" Anne says smiling as she gestures everyone in the door.

"Thanks so much for this" Jesse says.

"No worries at all, do you know where you left your truck Luke?" Anne asks,

"In the plant pot in the lounge room" Luke says.

"Well Louis is playing in there, why don't you go and get it and then come to the kitchen for a cookie, Louis and I just made chocolate chip cookies, they should be cooled by now" Anne says.

"Thank you! Jasper says as he leads Luke towards Louis and the lounge.

"Come on Jesse, you look like you could use a cuppa" Anne says.

Jesse smiles.

"Thank you so much!" She says as she follows Anne.

"Hi Lou!" Jasper and Luke say as they find Louis on the floor playing.