sixteen: "looking at porn"

Emily and her friends passed out before they could even finish the third movie. Davina sighed and got up from the sofa, making her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and searched for something to drink. Just as she was about to pour herself a glass of orange juice, the house phone rang. Davina noticed that none of the women were moving so she picked it up.

"Hello?" Davina said through the phone.

"D! It's Peter! Look, I need Adam! Where is he?" Peter sounded scared and in a hurry.

"Peter? What? Adam isn't here, he's in a meeting or something. He wouldn't tell me exactly where he was going. Why?" Davina started to get worried.

"The bird guy is Liz's dad! And his partner is your mom!"

Davina couldn't believe what had just come out of Peter's mouth. Her mom was making weapons. Deadly weapons. With Liz's dad. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! He knows who I am! I'm following him in Flash's car!" Peter practically screamed. "I'm trying to get to them before they leave the town!"

Davina looked over at the three sleeping women, all of them still sleeping soundly. "On my way." She said before she hung up the phone and got her shoes on. She looked over to the counter and saw Emily's car keys. "Sorry Em. I'll try not to scratch it." Davina said and took the car keys.

Soon, Davina was out the door and in Emily's car. She turned on the car and got out her phone to call Ned. "Ned, what's going on?"

"Um, trying to catch bad guys, the usual." Ned said rather calmly. "Meet me in the library, Peter stole Flash's car!"

Davina ended the call and drove to the school. She hoped Peter was okay and that the news about her mom wasn't true, but she knew that it was. Once she made it to the school, people were giving her stares for being underdressed to a formal event. She ignored them and ran to the library without trying to make any suspicions.

She opened the doors to the library and saw Ned in a chair with computer screens in front of him. "Tell me you have good news."

"Apparently it's moving day," Ned said confused by what that meant.

Davina's eyes widen at Ned's words. "Oh god," she quickly got her phone out and tried to call Adam, but he didn't answer. "Have you tried calling happy?" She asked Ned.

"Yeah and I don't think he likes Peter that much." Ned responded.

"Okay, slow down. You're getting close, it's on your right," Ned informed Peter. "Turn right!"

Peter groaned as he tried to turn right, but used his webshooters to turn. "Are you okay? You're not dead right?" Davina asked.

"No, definitely not dead. Just keep trying to get through to Happy." peter said.

"It's been an honor, spiderman." Ned said with a proud smile.

Suddenly the lights turned on.

"What are you two doing here? There's a dance." The voice of a teacher interrupted Ned's moment. Davina gulped, not knowing what to tell her.

Ned turned around in his spiny chair. "uh.." He closed his laptop. "I'm looking at...porn."

Davina mentally facepalmed herself at Ned's words. "And I'm not even going to add onto that,"