one: "be myself"

\\////\\

\\//
//\\

Davina Kirk was pretty normal if you ask her. Aside from the fact that her brother was a freaking avenger! The day Adam Kirk told his little sister that he was an avenger, she was surprised because he was the laziest person she knew.

"I still don't believe it, sparrow is part of the avengers?" Davina asked, using her brother's 'Hero name'. "Don't get me wrong, it's cool, but you procrastinate too much."

Adam Kirk groaned as his sister brought up his procrastination for the eleventh time that day. Not only was it a Tuesday and he had to drive his sister to school, but he certainly did not want to deal with his sister's crap.

"Okay little lady, off you go!" Adam shooed Davina away from his car and waved goodbye at her. She rolled her eyes as she noticed a few girls giggling while looking at her brother. "See ya later, and don't get into trouble, I mean it, D!" Adam said and sped off.

"No promises." Davina muttered before walking into midtown with a frown on her face since she didn't want to be in school. She heard a few murmurs coming from many people around her as her heels clicked on the hallway floors.

"I heard that her brother is an avenger now."

"Do you think she knows Captain America?"

"Screw Captain Freedom! I want to know if she knows Thor!"

She looked around to see if she could find Juniper Clarke, her best friend. After a few seconds of trying to find her, she finally found the familiar red headed girl talking to her art teacher. Davina smiled as she had found her best friend and started fast walking towards Juniper.

"I'm telling you Ned, you have to choose—" a male voice said but was cut off when Davina accidentally bumped into him and knocking his phone out of his hand. As both teenagers tried to collect their things, the bell had rang and all the students proceeded to walk to their classes.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry, really it's my fault and I hope your phone isn't broken, if it is I could buy you a new one." Davina rambled as she helped the teenage boy with his phone.

"You okay?" The other boy asked Davina as he helped her up. Davina smiled at the boy and nodded. "Yeah, thanks for asking."

"I'm Ned." He introduced himself.

"I'm Davina," she smiled at him and then noticed his friend getting up. Davina turned to him and mumbled another apology. "Again, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry."

"It's nothing really, I'm clumsy too..." Davina gave him a small smile and chuckled. "I'm Parker-r, wait Peter! I'm Peter Parker." He looked at her with loving eyes. His crush on Liz was fading and he wanted to focus more on his hero and personal life. He didn't know it it would work, but it was worth the try. He actually noticed Davina Kirk years ago when they were younger. She was his first ever real crush to him, but if he told Ned, his friend would say that childhood crushes don't count.

"I know. We have Spanish together. Sorry again for bumping into you. Guess us clumsy persons better stick together, huh?" Davina smirked at Peter and nudged his shoulder before saying goodbye to Ned and walking away to the direction of her class.

Ned stood beside Peter watching the blonde girl leave. "Another crush?" He asked his best friend. "You know her brother is an avenger. He can kick your ass anytime, dude."

Peter continued to admire the girl until he could no longer see her. "Yeah, I know. But she did say clumsy persons have to stick together." He mumbled. "And it's not another crush."

"Peter, she was just saying to be nice. You're actually going to talk to her?" Ned asked feeling nervous for his friend.

"I'll be myself." Peter responded, walking to his class he shared with Ned.

"Peter, nobody wants that."

an: welcome to the new rollercoaster of emotions that is my new peter fic tactiboolin you wanted this so here ya go fren and also captainconrad be ready for the tears