nine: "don't tell mr. stark"

As soon as Davina and Juniper were handed the key to their room, Davina texted Ned saying she was going to be a few minutes late to his room. "Why are you texting Ned? Are you guys planning to surprise me?!" Juniper smiled.

"Uh, no." Davina locked her phone. "It's not important, I was just asking him if he wanted to hang out with us after his academic decathalon thing."

"Oh, so where are we going?" Juniper shrugged.

"Uh, you know what? I'm not sure. You choose."

Seconds later, Davina's phone began to ring, the caller ID showed a picture of Peter. "Parker! Answer it!" Juniper gasped.

Davina shushed her and stepped outside of the room so Juniper couldn't hear her. "Rude," Juniper mumbled.

"Peter, hey. I'm on my way." Davina spoke into her phone.

"Um, I'm actually going out. I just wanted to tell you that Ned's in our room, yeah that's it." She noticed that Peter's voice sounded quite nervous.

"Peter, are you not telling me something?" Davina asked.

"Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Look, I took off a tracker from my suit and please, I'm begging! Don't tell your brother. He could tell Mr. Stark and then I would get into-"

"Pete, what makes you think I'll tell my brother? He's been busy anyways." Davina frowned at the mention of Adam.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Peter said.

"Yeah, tomorrow definitely."

Davina pressed the end call button and leaned against the door. She felt like Peter didn't really trust her with his secret. She wouldn't even tell his secret if her life depended on it. Her thoughts were cut off by Juniper opening the door making Davina fall back.

"So, how did it go?"