two: "secret spilled"

\\//
//\\

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

"Join me, and together...we'll build my new LEGO Death Star." Ned placed a lego on top of his friends shoulder, which made him turn around.

"What?" Peter asked surprised but noticed that a few cheerleaders beside them looked at him like he was a weirdo.

"So lame." One of them whispered.

Peter ignored them and continued to talk with Ned. "That's awesome. How many pieces?"

"Three thousand eight hundred and three." Ned said nodding. "I know. you want to build it tonight?" He asked as they started walking.

"No, I can't tonight. I've got the Stark—" Ned cut Peter off, knowing very well what he was going to say.

"Stark internship." Ned continued.

"Yeah exactly."

"Always got that internship."

"Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to the real job with them." Peter said.

"That would be so sweet." Ned said with a smile.

"Right?" Peter turned to his best friend and agreed.

"He'd be all 'good job on those spreadsheets Peter, here's a gold coins!'" Ned tried to sound like Tony as he spoke. "I don't know how jobs work." He admitted.

"That's exactly how jobs work."

Ned started talking about how he would come by afterwards with the lego death star set to build with Peter, but Peter noticed the familiar face of Davina Kirk walking down the hallway talking to her friends. He looked at her like she was the only one in the room. He could hear her laughter and see her bright smile.

"I'm going to be late." Peter said and said goodbye to his friend.

Ned waved goodbye and was about to go to his class when he heard his name being called. He turne d around and saw Davina with her best friend, Juniper. "Oh hey, D! Wait can I call you D? Because I've heard your friends call you that."

"Yeah, I mean you are my friend. Ned, this is my best friend, Juniper. Juni, meet Ned." Davina introduced them.

"Hi, woah is that a lego?" Juniper noticed Ned still holding his lego piece. Ned nodded, showing it to her.

"Yeah. Peter and me are going to build it at his place. Wanna join?" He asked the girls.

"Can't. I have to stay after school for the art club meeting." Juniper said with a frown.

"Actually, I did tell Peter if he could help me with my Spanish homework. I'm starting to think he forgot. Do you mind me going with you?" Davina asked.

"No. Not at all."

"Cool, do you have someone to drive you? My brother can take us both there." Davina asked but ned only heard 'Brother' coming from her mouth. This would be a great opportunity to know one of his favorite avengers.

"Actually my mom is taking the car tonight. Do you know where Delmar's place is?" Ned said. Juniper gasped at the mention of her favorite place to get sandwiches.

"Best sandwiches in queens!" Juniper said in an excited tone. "Sorry, I really love that place. Anyways gotta go, see you guys around." Juniper left as soon as she heard the bell ring.