Eddie: MOM!

I am so shocked and confused what the actual fuck. my mom takes a few steps back expecting me to come outside to talk to her so I step outside and shut the door behind me.

Eddie: how did you f-

Sonia: well I called Bills mom at first and then Richies mom and I explained everything to her so she told me you were here.

Eddie: what do you want?

Sonia: well I would like to say a few things um number one that I am truly sorry.

Eddie: that's what I thought you haven't Chang- wait what?

Sonia: I'm sorry for everything. I feel terrible and I'm trying to be a better mother.

Eddie: what kinda game is this? What are you trying to do?

Sonia: I just feel like I've screwed up as a mother and I feel like you deserve so much better so I would really like you to come home.

Eddie: uh I um.

Sonia: I went to a parenting class and I've also watched this one movie but um I'm sorry and I accept who you are and I know it was a terrible terrible thing for me to do and I'm truly sorry. Um I've cleaned the house up and got nicer stuff and you'll like it.

Eddie: w-well um uh I um ok.

Sonia: well I would give you a hug but-

I hugged her, I don't know what got inside her head but omg. I let go of her and open the door and super speed run upstairs and into Richies room.

Richie: who was it?

Eddie: It was my mom.

Richie: what did she have to say?

Eddie: well um she is sorry and wants me to come back home.

Richie: wait what? Really?

Eddie: yeah. I need to get my stuff.

Richie: um ok let me help you.

Two of my suitcases were already packed because I've never unpacked them but the rest me and Richie were quickly shoving my journals and my clothes and all of my stuff into. I had 4 cases in total. I slipped my shoes on and my jacket. I grabbed 2 cases and Richie grabbed the other two. We both walk down the stairs. My mom opens the trunk and we both throw the suitcases in. Richie goes back inside and my mom gets in. I open the car door.

Eddie: um I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.

I shut the car door and run to the front porch. I swing open the door and run inside. I run upstairs and to Richies room he was laying down playing on his phone.

Richie: what are you doing?

Eddie: you think I'd leave without saying goodbye?

He laughs and gets up. I run towards him and hug him tight. I hug him while he hugs me. We let go.

Eddie: I'll call you every night (for 353 days lol)

Richie: I'm gonna miss you for the few hours we will be apart.

Eddie: *laugh* I love you.

Richie: I love you too.

I grab his face and place my lips on his. The kiss was long. I let go of his face and say "bye" and run out of the room. I run back down the stairs and out the door shutting it behind me. I open the car door and hop in. She starts up the car and we start to drive.