Chapter 10. New Beginnings

Serena's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can just drop those right there" I motion to the kitchen table as Zayn and Niall struggle holding onto boxes.

"Holy shiat." Niall says as he breathes heavily.  I cant help but laugh.

"Well,Small things really do come in big packages!" Zayn screams before charging my way,chasing me around the coffee table.

As we run,Niall makes his way to the fridge,Helping himself to just about everything.

As i look back to see Zayn still chasing,I feel a grab to my hips,and me being lifted. I let out a scream,But soon realize who it is.

Harry.

I bend over front word,Meeting my face with his. My hair falling as i look into his pools of green upside down.

"Hello there" I say cherry as I'm placed on his shoulders.

He cant help but smile. "Even upside down your beautiful!"

I grab his face,Making him trip slightly,As i kiss his lips gently.

"Your lucky your hair is covering this scene!" Louis screams as he struts into the room.

Harry drops me gently,Pulling my hips close as he walks his way to Louis.

"So,We set for dinner tonight? The whole gang?" Liam says as he comes jogging into the door way.

We all exchange yes',As me and Harry begin to make our way to the room with boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooooooh whats this?" Harry says as he opens one of the boxes,Revealing one of my bras. His eye brows raise as he walks my way,Dangling the laundry.

I snatch the clothing from his hands,Trowing it back in the box. "Harry. You are one naughty boy."

As i walk my way back to the bathroom,I feel arms being placed on my waist,and my behind slamming into someone else.

"Then this bad boy needs to be taught differently." He kisses his way from my collarbone up,Taking his time,Savoring the smell of my perfume. My heart beats with anticipation,As i lift my neck up slightly,Giving him full control.

His hands examine my body,Gently dragging his fingers along. I turn myself facing him,As i cant wait any longer. I kiss him lips,Savoring the taste of mint. My face moving to his neck,As i kiss the sweet spot below his ear,realising a moan from his lips,Causing me to smile from the satisfaction.

He pulls me in his embrace,As he stops the heart racing action. I wrap my arms around his neck,as i feel his do the same around my hips.

"I want you to know how much i love you okay. I'm not going to stop telling you. Everyday,And every night,Because you never know when the day will come when you no longer can." My heart stops hearing it,Bringing back all we have been through.

"I'm in love with you Harry Styles."

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want water or something else babe?" I ask as Serena talks to Molly.

"Umm...Water,Thanks." We all sit around a large table,As in we,I mean me,Serena,Molly,Liam,Amanda,Niall,Louis,Stephanie,And of course,Zayn. I feel something hit my head,As i hear Niall burst with laughter. I look his way,Seriousness in my eyes,As he points to Louis. "He did it!!" Louis smiles with pride,As he holds up a piece of bread. I cant help but smile as i shake my head.

"Serena! Try this!" I motion my fork to Serena's lips,Not letting her answer. Her face looks at me questioningly. "What is that exactly?" I smile,As i say "Its red velvet cake,With rainbow frosting,And marsh-mellow!"

She nods her head. "Interesting..." I shrug my shoulders,as i scoop up another spoon of heaven.

"Um,Everyone?" Liam says as he sits up straight,Grabbing Molly's hand.

"We have something to tell you guys." Molly says,Looking around the table. I look Serena's way,as we smile,Realizing what they are going to say.

They both say at the same time. "Were having a baby!" Everyone's faces light up with joy,and everyone lets out wails of cheers.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY TO PLAY WITH!!!" Louis screams. We cant help with scream with laughter,Me and Niall the loudest, Serena laying her head on my shoulder as i do so.

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the girl's eyes fill with tears as we hug Molly. I break down,When i hear Molly say the words.

"There's nothing more i could have ask for than you being able to be here for this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Liam holds Molly in his arms,We all stand in a circle,Asking tons of questions.

"Now,Are you sure its Liam's?" Louis asks seriously. Liam smacks the back of his head,Then turning his head to Molly for a answer. She moves herself from Liam's embrace,As she smacks both Louis and Liam. "OBVIOUSLY!!"

We all giggle as Liam grabs her face and kisses her lips. As he releases,She smiles,Allowing him to hold her once again.

All you need is a Liam Payne kiss to show hes sorry.

As we make our way out of the restaurant,Were greeted with now a large crowd of fans.

But one group of fans catch my eye most.

They are all holding signs saying. "Serena Cruz doesn't deserve Harry. Only using you for money" ,"Harry,No need to be her nurse anymore. She already ran you up on hospital bills!", "Serena's a whore. Dont need her anymore. #Single!"

Everyone notices i see them too,As a few tears escape me eyes. There's other signs too,Involving the other girlfriends,But nothing seems to compare to mine. 

Harry pulls me close,But i push away,Wiping my tears. Suddenly,I hear Harry yell. "Excuse me! Can i have everyone's attention!"After minutes of fans shushing,The crowd full of sound quiets down.

"Thank you. Now,As you all know,My girlfriend Serena just recently suffered from a severe fall,And was in a comma for weeks. I just recently got her back,And am trying with all my might to make up for everything she has been through. Most of all you guys,Have been so unbelievably supportive and have made me love you so much more if that's possible. But,These signs," He points to the group of girls.

"They don't help. A Directioner should support us no matter what. That involves our social life and everything else. I speak for all the boys when i say,When someone we care about if hurt,It affects us all." All the boys nod and mumble yes'.

"I love this girl. With everything i have. And i love you guys all so much too. You guys supporting me on everything,Would mean the world to me." All the boys grab their girls,As Zayn nods in agreement. All the boys say. "We love you guys!" As the crowd fills with cheer,As i bury my face into Harry's chest.

Im the luckiest girl in the world.

As i lay my head in his chest,I cant help but meet eyes with Zayn. Almost immediately,His eyes meet the ground. Somethings up with him. I cant be fully happy seeing him like this.

And i need to find out what.