Chapter 5. One Last Kiss?

Harry's P.O.V.

"SEEREEENAA!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs,just as she slips. I run as fast as i can,barely touching the ground as i try to make my way to her,With no accomplishment.

Screams from below are released,and my eyes lock shut,as if trying to wake up from a bad dream.

As i step my way closer and closer to the edge,I feel something holding on to me.

"Stop. You shouldn't have to see that." Zayn says,But i nudge him off,and jump into the water.

"Oh My God. Serena?... Serena! Wake up please!" Molly screams as tears stream down her face,Holding her in her arms. I'm frozen,looking over at Molly,Holding my girlfriend. The water now red,and her body limp with no response.

Louis is holding Stephanie in his arms,As Liam and Molly trying to wake Serena.

Amanda now looking my way and calling my name,Niall swimming my way,Trying to grasp my attention. I snap back to senses,And I paddle my way fiercely to get to her as fast as possible,Tears streaming down my face.

I pull her body close,Moving her curls from her face. As i place my hand on the back of head,I cant help but whale with anger,worrisome,and guilt. "Oh GOD!" I say as i place her close to me,My hand now filled with blood.

"PAUL!!!! PAUL!! HELP!!! PLEASSSE!!!" I scream,trying to get someone's attention,Anyone,Anything. "I'm calling 911 right now!" Zayn calls from above.

"Baby please... Wake up.. Please. I cant lose you. Don't do this please...PLEASE!"I beg and plead, Kissing every place on her face,holding her close,kissing all her wounds,As if that will make them better. I cant help but sob and i feel as if all air inside of me is gone,and I'm taking gasps of nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its all my fucking fault...From when i screamed at her....To lying to her...Making her slip.." I say as i watch her being placed in the back of the ambulance.

"Its not your fault man. She slipped,It happens." Niall says as he holds my shoulders. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you Niall. Iv been such a dick and its all my fault Serena's like this. That she isn't even awake...If she may never be awake ag-" I cant even finish the words as a whale of crys escape my eyes. Niall pulls me in a hug and stays silent,As he cant agree,or disagree with the concept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hold her hand as we drive down the free way in the back of the ambulance,sirens blaring ,Paramedics hovering over her body. Her eyes closed,fingers not locked with mine...nothing.

"We still have a heartbeat! 40 beats per minute though." A nurse screams as she lifts her head from checking. My face lightens up.

As we arrive at the hospital,I'm dragged out of the vehicle. "What are you doing!? No! I have to stay with her!" I scream as a bodyguards lifts me,pulling me away from her. "Young man you have to leave. You cant stay. I'm going to try all i can to save your friend."

"Shes not my friend! Shes my girlfriend! That i love so much!" I scream as tears escape my eyes. I somehow escape the arms of the guard,and make my way to the doctor. I quickly say before I'm taken out for good,

"Please Doc. I cant lose her. Shes all i have...I love her. I cant let her go...Not now."

And I'm seated in the waiting room,Not knowing whats going on behind those white doors.