Chapter 16. Take Over Control

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His hot breath tickles my neck,as he kisses it...Softly...Gently. I feel his arms wrap around my waist,Almost as if fitting perfectly. His arms. Warm...Strong..Hungry.

My hands meet his hair,Slightly getting caught in the rock on my finger. My eyes glance at it,Tears screaming to be releases,But i ignore it. Remembering who's arms i am in.

"Your mine. Tonight...Tomorrow...And everyday after that." I cant help but giggle,As he makes his way up to my lips,Smashing them against mine. The taste of strawberry wine explodes in my mouth,Almost with his tongue. I cant help but get chills down my spine.

I bite his lip gently,Causing him to moan. I smile deviously.

"I always know how to take over."

Stephanie's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I WAS RIGHT BITCHES! THEY ARE ENGAGED!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs to the rest of the crew sitting in the living room.

"Took you long enough to call! I have a idea what you guys were doing.." Niall says while his eyebrows rise.

"Niall. Shut the fuck up." Serena laughs as Harry says it.

"This is how it should be. You guys together. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you."Zayn says close to the phone. We all agree.

"Thank you guys. We love you." Serena says just before hanging up.

Harry's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Im hungry...Im going to go make some breakfeast!" I crawl to the end of the bed as i bring my jeans to my waist. I feel arms wrap around me,As Serena places her head on my shoulder with the fall of her curls.

We sit there for a while before she jumps up,And walking into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It smells good in here!" I turn from the sound of someone running down the staires. I find Serena is one of my T-Shirts,And i smile.

"Already wearing my clothes i see!" She nods as she sneaks a peice of bacon.

"You can wait until its done!" I say as i push her away.

"Yeah,Yeah. Calm your tits. I'm just taking one piece." She walks into the living room as i continue to cook."

Serena's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe! Foods done!" I slowly get up as i hold my head,Feeling slightly dizzy.

"You alright?" I feel a touch to my elbow.

"Yeah,Just have a headache. Doc said that would happen a lot...It sure has been." He opens my chair as i take a seat in front of a plate of food.

He does the same,As we eat quietly.

"I'm fine. Really. No worries." I say as i grab his hand,Revealing a smile.

If only i really did feel that way...