ch 13 (mostly edited)

3rd Pov

When they got home George was asleep in the bed that Lockwood had been sleeping in. "Did Char take her room back?" Lucy asked Mary.

"Yeah, the kids needed a real bed for their nap." Lucy turned to Lockwood.

"Okay well I guess you can go lay down in my bed."

"You did a lot of running too, don't you wanna lay down?"

"I don't have a case tonight, and if needed you can share."

"Okay," He yawned. "I'm stealing your bed then." He walked into Lucy's room it felt odd but he really didn't care anymore. She had more pillows then he would ever need on the bed, so he ended up taking half of them off. He laid down in her surprisingly silky sheets and falls asleep cuddling her body pillow that smelt like her.

Lucy on the other hand decided to find some lunch before she laid down. "I thought you were gunna be smart and take you chance to go cuddle your man." Mary asked when she saw Lucy downstairs.

"Oh I am, I just need food." 

"Good." There was a brief silence between them where the only sounds were Lucy digging through the fridge. "Hey Luce..."

"What's up."

"I've really missed having you around."

"I've missed you too Mare."

"Like I get why you left and I'm happy you've got yourself a good life now, but sometimes I really miss having you home to vent to."

"You know you can always call right?"

"Yeah, but it's just not the same." Lucy left her pursuit of food to hug her favorite sister.

"There has to be someone else that you can talk to, right?"

"No, not really. All of our sisters have moved out, leaving me to make sure mom doesn't go down hill too quick and because of that I don't have a lot of friends anymore." 

"Even if you move to London, I wouldn't be able to hang out often."

"I know." She sighed.

"Hey why don't we hang out tomorrow. None of our sisters or anyone."

"You don't wanna hang out with your boyfriend?"

"I live with him, we can hang out when ever. Plus they have a case tonight, they're all going to sleep half the day." 

"Sounds like a plan." Lucy yawned and went back to finding food. "Luce, if you're tired you should go lay down."

"Don't you wanna hang out though?"

"Well yeah, but you need sleep."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I can tell you're tired."

"Okay, well I'm gunna eat first." When Lucy was finished she went back up to her room and laid next to Lockwood. She laid her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. 

A few minutes later Lockwood rolled over and pulled her closer to his chest, cuddling her. A while later George woke up and remembered that he stole Lockwood's bed, he found Mary and she said that they both went for a nap. He glanced in the room that he was kicked out of and found it still had children in it, confused he went into Lucy's room. He was a little shocked when he found Lockwood laying on his side hugging Lucy, and Lucy was on her side facing Lockwood's chest, she had her head just under his chin. George smiles, shakes his head and goes to get the others. When they go in there Holly squealed with delight and Quill just shook his head and went back to get ready. 

Charity heard the squeal as she went up to check on her kids. "What's with the squeal?"

"Come look at your little sister!" She calmly walk over to see what Holly was so excited.

"Cute." 

"That's it? Just 'cute'!?!?"

"She's the youngest and I'm the oldest, I've already seen this several times with the other's, and I've done it myself. It's just not as earth shattering to me."

"Shame..."

"Go get Mary, she'll appreciate it." She shrugged walking away, Holly just sighed and turned back.

"Go, I'll make sure they actually stay asleep." George said.

"Thanks." She said going downstairs and finding Mary. "Mary, you gotta come see Luce."

"Are they being adorable?" She asked excitedly following Holly back upstairs. "Oh my God!" She squealed.

"I know!" 

"You two are ridiculous." George said walking away. "One of you need to wake him up, we need to get ready."

"Not it!" They said in unison.

"I see why you're Luce's favorite." Holly said walking in to wake him up. "Lockwood, we have a case tonight. Get up and get dressed."

"But I'm comfy..."

"Too bad. You need to get up."

"Fine..." He sat up and looked down at Lucy. "She's so cute." He said pushing her hair out of her face.

"Ok lover-boy, you're the only one not dressed for work."

"Luce isn't either."

"Luce isn't coming on the case though."

"Fine." He pouted trying to get up without waking his girlfriend.

"It's not possible Anth." Lucy mumbles.

"What isn't?" He asked giving up and just standing and lightly jumping over her.

"To get out of this tiny bed without waking me up."

"I'm sure if we switched sides it would be."

"Yeah... probably." She said grabbing a pillow.

"Back to sleep?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay, you might wanna wake up here in a little bit so you can actually sleep tonight and be with your sister tomorrow. "

"Thanks sweetie, go get dressed for work."

"Okay, I'll probably lay back down with you when we get back." He said walking out. He walked back onto the room that he was supposed to be staying in and was hit in the face with a dress shirt.

"Hurry up, we're already running behind schedule." Quill says walking out. He quickly get dressed and comes out of the room fixing his tie and holding his coat.

"It's like 90 outside, why are you bringing a coat?" Charity asks him.

"It gets cold when a apparitions are around, most sources are covered in frost, even during the summer."

"And why the dress cloths?"

"People rarely believe that I'm the founder of the agency in the first place, now think about how hard it would be to convince them if I didn't dress like this. Now I must get going." He said walking down to meet with the others.