ch 4 (mostly edited)

Lockwood's pov

As we got off the train I took my new girlfriend's hand, it seemed a bit odd at first, but then she laced our fingers and I knew that she was ok with it. Then a short girl- shorter then Lucy- with blond hair walked up.

"Hey Luce, long time no see." Lucy let go of my hand and hugged the girl.

"Hey Margo, how ya been?" Her northern accent got thicker when she talked to her old friend.

"I've been doing good. Lets get that stuff loaded into the truck."

"What happened with your car?"

"Not sure, won't start, so I stole dad's truck."

"Well we aren't gonna all fit in the cab, I'll sit in the bed."

"Okay unless you wanna be 3 across the back, I suggest someone else sits back there too."

"I'll sit back there." I offer, not knowing what I was getting into. Turns out we had to jump in the back of a truck- that did not have a cover- with all our bags and stay there while she drove way to fast down dirt roads. Luce seemed comfortable and told me to sit in the corner with one hand on the tail gate and the other on the side of truck. She had also put her hair up to keep from flying into her face. 

When we got to the house, Lucy jumped out of the truck before it even stopped moving. She just put her hand on the side and jumped using the tuck to steady herself so she could still stay with it.

"Lucy!" I heard a girl scream behind me.

"Hey Mary!" Lucy said. I turned my head and saw them hugging. Once Margo turned off the truck I got out and grabbed our bags, leaving Holly, George and Quill's.

"Lockwood this is my sister Mary. Mary this is my boss/boyfriend Anthony Lockwood." She looked a lot like Lucy, she was a little taller and her eyes were green not brown, but they were almost identical.

"Nice to meet you, Luce has said a lot of great things about you. Oh and Luce, since we're dating now, I wouldn't mind if you used my first name."

"Yeah about that..." Mary interrupted turning to Luce, "How did you get such a hot boyfriend?"

"I went to London to get a job."

"Have any brothers?"

"No sorry, and before you ask, both of my male cousins are on my mom's side of the family and I got my looks from my dad."

"Damn... well I'll wait on your friends, you can go on in." Lucy grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

"You weren't joking when you said that they didn't hold back."

"Nope, and we're gunna get a lot of that."

"Fun, so how are rooms going to work out."

"I'm staying in my room same with Mary and Sarah, but since the twins always shared a room, so will two of you. I would probably suggest you and Kipps. Since a guy sharing with Holly would be weird. And George snores to loud."

"Sounds good, can you show me where these rooms are so I can claim the better spot in my room and put your stuff in yours."

"Yeah." It was down the hallway and up some stairs to get to the rooms Lucy's was at the end of the hall and mine and Quill's was next to hers, Marry was across from Lucy. All of the 'kids' rooms were on the second floor. I took the bed on the wall that was shared with Luce's room. When I went in her room to drop off her bag, I was surprised to find that it was teal with a gray and white rug (covering a hot pink carpet). And the walls were covered in Disney art. She, unsurprisingly, had bean bags, sketch books, coloring books, markers and pencils all over the floor of her small room.

"You haven't even been here in-that I know of-over a year, and the floor is already covered in art supplies."

"Not 'already', still. It's looked like this for a long time, well the art supplies portion any way. " Well that part does seem like her, but the Disney...not so much.

"Why is your bag so light?"

"Most of my summer cloths I want for here are here, so that's just a few extra necessities and I wanted the bag figuring that we'll go to the creek or something."

"Creek?"

"Yeah, public pools aren't really a thing out here. So you find a friend with a pool, or you go to the creek."

"But isn't there like fish and stuff in the creek?"

"Yeah, but you're not really thinking about that when you're on the rope swing."

"Sounds fun, although I'm surprised that you would get on a rope swing. Seeing as you hate heights, like that trapeze swing."

"Yeah, but I have water to land in, and it's not that height up, unlike when we jumped into the Thames. More like when we jumped from Mrs. Hope's house just with water not a bush to land in." So basically she's a different person here.

"I guess that makes sense. But really though, now that we're dating, I wouldn't really mind if you start using my first name." She smiled and hugged me.

"Okay Anthony." She put emphasis on my name. I love this girl so much, I actual felt my hear flutter when she she said my name. I took a risk and kissed her temple.

"I love you Luce."

"I love you too."

"If you two are-" I heard George begin but he was cut off by one of Lucy's sisters telling him to leave us alone.

"I should probably establish how the rooms are going to be set up."

"Okay, close the door behind you, I'm gunna change so I can actual be comfortable around here." I did as she asked and started sorting out my friends.

"Okay so two of us have to share a room, I'm thinking me and Kipps because I don't want to make Holly share a room with a guy, and George snores way to loud to share a room with."

"Sounds good to me." George says.

"For once being a girl helps me." Holly said happily.

"Fine but I get first pick on beds." Quill tries.

"Too late, I get the one that's on the wall shared with Lucy's room." I say making him sigh.

"Who's on the other side of my wall?"

"That's a question for Luce or one of her sisters."

"What about my family?" A girl I'm assuming to be Sarah asked.

"I'm staying in that room," He gestured to it. "Who's on the other side."

"Well I'm assuming your Luce's friends so you know that she's on one side of it, and to answer the question I'm in the other." She opened the door and walked into her room, and I heard the click of her lock.