chap̸ter 14

You were already 12 weeks pregnant, and the boys were already 2 months on tour. You gained weight, and you started to see a little baby bum. The other girls were trying to help you, and buying baby stuff.

When Ashton called you yesterday, he said that he wanted to live with you, and that the other girls could live with the other boys at their house. That means that you and Ashton were going to live in your house. You were so happy, but you didn't want to tell him you were pregnant. When they were home, he would see it, he would see your big baby bum.

You, Alana, Madison, Amanda and Lianne, were busy with the baby room. There was already a little bed, a lot of toys and stuff like that. Tomorrow you were going to the hospital, you really wanted to know if there was a little boy or a little girl in your belly.

Tonight you would go eat dinner at a chique restaurant. You dressed yourself all pretty, but your favorite dress would't fit anymore. You decided to pick a dress of your mom's. John's stuff were already burned and thrown away, but your mom's stuff, you couldn't get rid of it. It was just too special. You missed her every day.

Looking in your mom's closet, you got goosebumbs everywhere. It smells like her parfume, and seeing her clother in such a long time is hard. You decided to pick a beautiful dark blue dress, and it fits perfect. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you were proud, you looked like your mother.

You all went to 'Du Poisson' what was just French for 'The Fish'. The food was delicious and you had a lot of fun with all the girls. Suddenly Lianne was coughing very hard, and she was purple all over her face. People rushed to come help, but it was too late, she had an allergic to pepper, and there was a lot of pepper in het food. That night, that begint with a lot of fun, ended like a nightmare. Your best friend just died..... Everyone cried and you just sat in your chair. This couldn't be true right? She couldn't be dead, that's horrible....

You sat there for like an hour, you didn't notice there was an ambulance that took Lianne away from the restaurant. You didn't notice that all people left the restaurant and you didn' notice people were taking you to a car. You just couldn't believe it. Your best friend was dead. And why? Because of stupid pepper... Shit, what a horrible situation!

When you were home, Madison placed you softly on the couch. She took a glass of water and gave it to you. You were still to shocked to take it from her, so she set it on the table.

Tomorrow you were going to the hospital. You hoped that everything was good. You hoped the baby was healthy. You hoped that you wouldn't be to stressy!

So yeah... Crappy chapter. I don't really have inspiration at the moment and I can't concentrate at the English. My head is already at school, and it sucks :-/ Next tuesday we have to go to school again, and to be honest, I really really really don't want to. I'm sorry that Lianne has to die... I just didn't know what to do with Lianne's characher and yeah... Oops sorry..

Please vote and comment? Also, if you're a Dutchie (People from Holland/The Netherlands) please read my other book. You can find it on my page!