chap̸ter 6

You took out your phone and picked up the poster at about 5pm. You added the number to your contacts and phone Ashton. You waited for an answer.

~THE BOYS' HOUSE~

The Boys were watching The Simpsons when you phoned. Ashton Rushed to his phone and answered it,he went into the kitchen and shut the doors. "Hey!" He tried to say I unexcitedly.

"Hey!" You say back. "Do You Wanna Do SomeThing?" You ask

"Sure! Let's Go To The Mall and get something to eat!" Ash says excitedly.

"Ok, What's Your Address? I'll be there in 30 minutes." You say happily.

"Umm.. Its Roadway 31."

"Ok, Ashton, I'll be there soon! Bye!" You say

"Bye!"

~YOUR POV~

I ran upstairs and went in the shower. I changed into a flowery crop top and a white skirt. I straightened my hair and put a plait around the front of my head. I shoved on my small height white high heels and began to do my make-up. I put on some mascara, eye liner and pale pink lipgloss.

~Ashtons POV~

I ran into the shower and washed quickly. I changed into my denim jeans and my nirvana top. I sprayed on some deodorant and shoved on some trainers. I walked into the boys "How do I look?" I ask.

"You look like you are going to take out the trash." Said Calum.

"Lets fix you up!" Said Michael

" Yes!" Said Luke.

They got your black sleeveless button down and some better jeans. They spiked your hair and got your black and white nike trainers out.

~YOUR POV~

You got a cab to just down the street from their house and walked up to the house. It was huge. You knocked on the door and Luke answered. "Hey, Luke!" You say.

"hey, Lizzy!" He says back.

Ashton comes to the door and he's perfect.

I know, this was not a really long part.. Sorry for that haha. So, I need your help. I need a new cover for my book! If you think you could make one, just send it to me and I'll dedicate a chapter to you!

So, do you like it so far?

Please vote:)