chap̸ter 10

The next day Ashton was back home. He had to take it slow, but he was okay. You watched movies together and cuddled a lot. You were so happy.

Luke watched you the whole day, but you didn't really care. Suddenly Ashton asked "Hey Lizzy, shall we go to the cinema? I really wanna see that new movie, with the ninja turtles!" You smiled and said "Yeah sure, I'll be right back" while thinking 'Wow, these boys are really obsessed with ninja turtles and bananas'. You ran upstairs and looked in the closet. The boys didn't have any gigs or meetings the rest of the month, so you could have a lot of clothes at the boys' house. You decided to pick a cute strapless black dress, a pink bow in your hair and pink high heels. A little mascara and lipgloss and you were ready to go. Heading downstairs you felt all the eyes on you. You blush and rushed to Ashton. Ashton said bye to the rest of the boys and you went to the movies.

After the movies you decided to go to a chique restaurant at the corner of the street. Both of you were enjoying the great food and after that you were heading back home. At the house, you found a small letter with 'Hi guys, we are at a bar out of town. Enjoy having the house for yourself tonight ;-) x Mikey, Cal and Luke'.

Ashton smirked, picked you up and carried you bridal style to the bedroom. You giggled when you landed on your back on the mattress. Ashton kissed you softly on your lips. you deepened the kiss and you felt him smile against your lips. After a couple minutes he pulled your dress off and tossed it on the ground. You giggled again and he blushed. You roll over and now Ashton is laying on his back at the mattress. You smile and he blushed even harder. You tossed his shirt on the ground and you had to hold in a gasp. His body was beautiful. You kissed him again and you feel things heaten up. You smirked and pull off Ashton's pants. Ashton gasped really loud. You can say you had the best night in forever.

So, here an update in like forever... I just didn't had inspiration to write this chapter, so I couldnt update for a couple days. I still need a new cover for my book, so if you wanna make me one, just a cute pic of Ash, with the title of the book. Send it to me in a message on wattpad. or send it at twitter, instagram or kik.

Twitter: Sharon5sosx (Follow me :D)

Instagram: 5sosfangirlyy

kik: Ashtonxoo

please, let me know if you like it and vote!!

Love you:)